[BATG] - Halgar Hellgaze's Doomseekers

After being inspired by @HashutsBlessing to battle the gray (or in my case green) pile I decided to start a new thread to keep track of new additions and painting progress starting now.

I will also keep my initial army trhead up to date!

Beginnings of my fully* 3D printed chaos dwarf army!

Atm I have 3 new additions to show you.

This little mortar

This hobgoblin wolfrider champion

And this riderless lammasu

I have lots more to paint but as I said, these are the additions since @HashutsBlessing started this idea.

6 Likes

I feel like you should be collecting munchkins from the emerald city with that colour of resin. The cannon looks great. The hobbo looks good but a bit big maybe? The lammasu looks great too. A pleasure pain thing to paint these lovely translucent green things eh?

I actually haven’t checked side by side with the other models I’ve printed. I’ll do that tomorrow.

I like the green resin. It shows good detail and its translucent enough to be able to glue parts together with some resin and a uv led flashlight.

Lots more models in the other thread. They are a joy to paint. For some reason its more satisfying then bought models :relieved:

1 Like

Well… yes . Its big… ill have to print that one again…

Anyone interested in a oversized goblin wolfrider? :blush:

@Zoddtheimmortal there we go… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very imposing for a goblin wolf rider. Looking forward to see it painted :slight_smile:

It would eat other wolf riders for breakfast

1 Like

Another addition, a BSB!

5 Likes

Recently printed him too! Lovely mini ain’t it!

Yes, he is great. Very mean look on his face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic and welcome to the fold of those in competition to keep ahead of their gained models with completed ones!

Willbe keeping an eye here and there for sure.