Be aware: Eskice Miniature - Dwarves of the Abyss on MyMiniFactory

There is a thread on CDO FB on what seem to be an upcoming Patreon etc, stealing(?) @Fabelzel creations…

Link to Youtube: Dwarves of the Abyss on MyMiniFactory - YouTube

etc…

7 Likes

That’s sleazy, if you’re going to remix, either get permission from the artist, or only use it for personal use. Infuriating.

1 Like

what a scumbag

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/AXdEVxI

2 Likes

3 Likes

His evil campaign is now over. But he shall return. They always do

4 Likes

And we’ll be here, ready to sound the alarm bells atop the ziggurat. In the Darklands, we stick up for our own.

4 Likes

What a f*@#ing scumbag.
Even elfs aren’t as much a douche as these Eskice guys.
As a sculptor myself, it infuriates me to see people steal the hard work of others…cheers to everyone who spotted this and put a stop to it.

4 Likes

I made a complaint to mmf about it a day beforehand!

3 Likes

Seems his MFF got removed? Atleast the link posted from his FB goes to a Log In-page.

Edit: Nope, guess it was just a broken link… :frowning: Eskice Miniature - Aron @EskiceMiniature - MyMiniFactory

1 Like

Hes back

2 Likes

What the heck…does he have a full, hosted website just for himself now? Separate from Etsy or MyMiniFactory etc.?

Seems like it

Alright, so his site is hosted by Shopify. Here’s what I found on their legal page:

" Intellectual Property

Steps to take if you believe someone using our platform has infringed your intellectual property rights"

That then leads to links in order to report infringement on both trademark and copyright. Reporting as such requires a login with a Shopify account. Is there legal basis for us to report this on Febelzel’s behalf?

4 Likes

Also on myminifactory.com: 3D Printable Dwarves of the Abyss - 28mm FULL PACK by Eskice Miniature - Aron

Atleast @Fabelzel should be informed that he is back… :frowning:

2 Likes

Awesome, he stole even more this time

2 Likes

He is aware, he made this quote on the discord:

“Maybe one day he will get to know YouTube tutorials and somebody will teach him how to properly do an original pièce without cutting files taken from somebody else. But hey, if he is happy and satisfied to be a failed digital miniature sculptor in a niche of the niche then let him be, i wont stop him.” @Fabelzel

Which I thought was very fitting. :slight_smile:

5 Likes