Big hat T-shirt

Saw it on FB and had to share… :slight_smile:

https://www.redbubble.com/fr/i/t-shirt/Nain-au-grand-chapeau-par-AD-Nicol/41285412.NL9AC?fbclid=IwAR18eSNphe2TVE_WBTHaPAdhDp3ohLpm_67Ia7_fipWR3WoAWY_hp9KcNL8

8 Likes

Haha yes! I believe somebody on the discord was modelling this the other day! Brilliant!

1 Like

Oh, I am so buying me one!

1 Like

@admins This gives me an idea… could we have a little comp to design a CDO T-Shirt?
Dont know about in other countries but down here we got a little thing called VistaPrint where ya can design ya own shirt and get it sent out and you can preview your creation before ordering which this preview we could submit these previews for entry… for example…
Front …

Back …

3 Likes

So I love the idea but there’s a tricky element to this. We technically don’t own the symbol of Hashut.

When @Xander received a grumpy cease and desist letter from some GW lawyers the shirts were mentioned as one of the offences.

However - this doesn’t make this impossible. Competition to design a shirt can go ahead. But us officially printing one would be tricky.

But if a comp for t shirt design ideas went ahead and a winner made high quality images available to users and users went and got their own shirts printed well…:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Gray areas… gray areas everywhere!

2 Likes

Great idea

1 Like

That is exactly where I was going with this :wink:

2 Likes