Bluebeard's Clan Chaos Dwarfs showcase

@Bassman this is epic!!!

1 Like

Thanks everybody :slight_smile:

This is how I made it.

10 Likes

Really inspiring stuff. I’ve been thinking about the odd slave ogre here and there in units as unit filler. Really adds to the look of the unit

3 Likes

Im always really really impressed by your smoke

2 Likes

Ooof, so impressive mate, love seeing these updates :vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

Thanks everybody.

@Oxymandias you know, when a Chaos Dwarf’s imagination runs wild…these are the results :idea1: :bomb: :boom:

1 Like

I know right!! I been thinking the same, I never saw such good work on smoke, very well done it really does look like it is billowing out with embers all through it like a big oil fire.
@Bassman Thanks for sharing your build information, very well done indeed, if there is a scrap build comp your definitely going to be one to watch!! Awesome build mate :hatoff:

1 Like

I know right!! I been thinking the same, I never saw such good work on smoke, very well done it really does look like it is billowing out with embers all through it like a big oil fire.
@Bassman Thanks for sharing your build information, very well done indeed, if there is a scrap build comp your definitely going to be one to watch!! Awesome build mate

Thanks guys! You do not know how many pictures of oil wells on fire I watched before figuring out to get the “oil and greasy” smoke effect! :sweat_smile: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

I was starting to wonder if you had lit any LOL :laughing: :laughing:
Your painting of it is perfect

1 Like

Tempted…you know, we are all Chaos Dwarfs, we like to play with fire :fire: :fire: :fire: :hat:

1 Like

Let’s see if somebody remember this old article from Word of Hashut fanzine :heart:

Building your own bolt throwers. Warhammer on a budget and 100% GW legal :sunglasses: :idea1:

11 Likes

There’s a lot going on now days with building from spare sprues but I don’t think many come close to this stuff. Simple, effective, classic

4 Likes

@GhraskDragh There’s a lot going on now days with building from spare sprues but I don’t think many come close to this stuff. Simple, effective, classic

Thank you. I made them to play with Ravening Hordes list. I was playing in a very competitive environment so…I needed 5 of them ad needed a cheap alternative to the uber-expensive original ones :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Needed something, too expensive from scalpers, make your own… nothing more CDO than that :cd1991gif:

6 Likes

Amen @GhraskDragh

2 Likes

Why only one Death Rocket when you can have two? :love_you_gesture: :boom: :bomb: :fire: :top2:

9 Likes

If i recall correctly “two gust is megl che one” (sorry non italians)
:hat1: .
:tongue3: .

2 Likes

@Loidrial e tu pensi che io non ci abbia pensato? :joy:

Sorry, we immediately stop chatting in this ancient bizarre language called Italian :hat:

2 Likes

Beautiful models. That tower as unit filler for the warriors is just inspiring and incredible. Keep em coming!

2 Likes

No Chaos Dwarf army is coplete without Hobgoblin worlfriders.

Scum of the scum, Snarrik’s wolfboyz are the first to ride to the enemy lines and…the first to run away at the first sight of danger! :hob1:
Disdained even by the wolves, pretty obvious braver and better fighter than their riders, Snarrik’s boys can control them only with chains and pain, a.k.a. the many scars on the wolves skin…

12 Likes