Bluebeard's Clan Chaos Dwarfs showcase

The unitfiller is genius!

1 Like

as usual, unit fillers are what make the unit great!

1 Like

I love what you have done with that BFSP Troll!! I remember doing some mods to mine due to having 3 or 4 of them and not liking them all being exactly the same but this blows my mod out of the water and you have inspired me to go back and do another one! Thank you for sharing, Awesome work! :beer:

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I am longing to see the results.

When I made this unit I was playing with 100 hobgoblins (4 blocks of 25) and I was looking for a super cheap solution. I got this bargain for half assembled and badly painted BSP greenskin. I was wondering what to do with the troll when a light turned on in my twisted brain…you know how it ended

1 Like

More hobgoblins. I love hobbos, I like they are the sum of the scum, distrusted even by their fella greenskins :grin:

This is my second block of 25 hobgoblins. As always with my big units, there is a “little” filler :wink:

12 Likes

Beautiful

I especially like the verdigris on the gong!

1 Like

I truly have to start making some unit fillers, thry make everything better

2 Likes

Oh that is a sweet unit filler!

2 Likes

i love the goblins but that gong reaaaaaaaaly pulls your focus! beautifully painted

1 Like

Thanks everybody.

Yeah, the filler is the eye candy but what’s happening in the rear ranks is what really matters. Expecially when you need the unit to move in that decisive moment of the battle and they start…squabbling. You can’t trust hobbos…

14 Likes

A: fuck you B, Your mother Is a green skin!
B: But we are Brothers!
A: hey?!? What did you call our mother??!
Animosity intensify

4 Likes

That brawl in the unit is priceless!! Very nice touch indeed :beer:

@Loidrial LMAO!!!

1 Like

Ahahhahaa @Lodrial
in my fluff they are fighting because of last night’s dice game. It seems somebody cheated. How it is possible? Everybody knows Hobbos never cheat… :hob1:

2 Likes

Some warmachines: Death Rocket Bassman’s style :smiley:

10 Likes

Still digging those BlueBeards :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Those brawling gobboz -perfect

2 Likes

hah the brawling hobgoblins are indeed great, love the character of them!

3 Likes

@Willmark very hobgoblinish attitude :wink:

1 Like

Less is more…not for Chaos Dwarfs. For us more is never enough!

So when I started to design a filler for my second block of warriors I went a LITTLE bit over the top :smiley: :hat:

…just a little bit! :bomb: :boom: :bomb:

19 Likes

More is more!! :top1: :top1: :top1: :top1:

3 Likes