Bluebeard's Clan Chaos Dwarfs showcase

Gotcha! :grin: Only Italians can understand!

1 Like

Ok, and what about PAINTED crew (with a fancy new banner)?

21 Likes

Oh that’s epic. And that banner is lovely!

3 Likes

That is epic, Sir, magnificent work.

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Brilliant. (loud clap)

2 Likes

I usually forget that people paint their models. Gotta remember that for the future

Awesome looking as usual! Masterclass

3 Likes

Appropriately menacing - a worthy challenger to the feeble Empire steam tank!

2 Likes

Thank you, all of you!

@Hashoooot steam what? The imperial one is not a tank but a machine for ironing… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I know everybody is focused on Golden Hat voting…let’s publish some more pics of the Iron Daemon.

I forgot to publish the sexy B-side of the dwarfs :grin: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

That’s a real beauty of a model. Love the more modern styling on crew using the old school color scheme! Looks amazing.

2 Likes

Oh, well, Golden Hat is over so I think it’s time to reveal more pictures of my entry.
Let’s start from some wips, so you can see the conversion job.

BTW: thanks to all the people that voted for my entry. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

I’m in stitches over that big guy’s outfit. He’s just marching along like nobody is out of place.

4 Likes

Ihsan997

1h

I’m in stitches over that big guy’s outfit. He’s just marching along like nobody is out of place.

There is a story behind, of course, like all my units. I am going to tell you as soon as I have little bit of time :tongue:

4 Likes

I particularly liked the Night Goblin squashed under the block

1 Like

@Fuggit_Khan I knew you were a man of taste!

He is the best warrior of the unit :hob1:

I eagerly await the telling of this tale!

1 Like

Greenstuff work and modeling is soo good.and really like the mini diarama feeling u get with the unit fillers

6 Likes

Thank you @mr_hayward I love unit fillers.

2 Likes

Some sweet old school conversions here, great job! Would like to see some individual pics of the Goblins as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes