Brawniac's 3D sculpted big hats

Hi guys. I saw so many cool threads here with personal projects so I decided to start my own.
Maybe it will help on my motivation?
No problems, so far though, for when the wife and kids are at the cabin I can march to the beat of the Dawi-Zharr!

I’ll be making as many of these little guys as I can in the next 4 days, so wish me luck!

23 Likes

Oh, and for completeness, here’s the first guy again:

16 Likes

Such a brilliant project @Brawniac

So good that you’ve joined the proper forum and started a blog too!

Outstanding work as always. We are truly living in a golden age of chorfs

3 Likes

I think I will save revealing the owners of these hats for later, but here is my collection so far. Including the most ostentatious of all hats!

I hope the owner will be deemed worthy of it!

21 Likes

So good!

2 Likes

Awesome, this is so exciting.

3 Likes

Marvellous! Lots of collectors would love some. They would sell well. If you decide to not sell in the end, then at least making the files freely available would spread happiness around.

@Fuggit_Khan , check out all above and enter seventh heaven. Or hell, we’re midget devil worshippers after all. :wink:

6 Likes

Looks amazing! All of it… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Loidrial here’s some more inspiration, eh? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i was going bat shit crazy on discord, you have no idea!! that fucking totem one!

.:top1:
.:tower4:
.:tower6:

8 Likes

It is such a validation to see someone as excited about that one as I am! The wearer of that hat has told moderation to go spit, and take decency and taste with it.
To make room for more hat!

5 Likes

Preview of coming attractions:

17 Likes

I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going! :skull1:

3 Likes

The mind boggles…

2 Likes

I’m in love with these as well. I selfishly hope you sell these in metal someday, but tons of people would love to 3D print them too I’m sure.

3 Likes

Did not quite make it to the finish line this weekend, but here’s a quick WIP:

Oh and @flagellant04, I don’t think there’s much of hope to get these in metal, but resin should be doable. It will take me some time to get to that stage though.

23 Likes

He needs to be sat ontop of a giant beast on his throne.

Looks great, the flail looks very easily broken though (in resin). If you can thicken the chains a bit or have them hanging lower they would be a bit more hard wearing.

You seem to be really fadt at modrlling these, a whole army in no time!

3 Likes

I think @Brawniac may not disappoint in this regard Zodd :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed, I may be even faster than that! No, the thing is, I have been waiting for this weekend for a few months. I had this idea I wanted to try out about sculpting my dream chorfs in 3D. Alas, tomorrow I start work again, so it will be a while until next time.

Erm…i didnt notice the words in the picture…riding a monster…whoops…i should say less

@Zoddtheimmortal
No, please say more!
You had a very good point about the flail. See below for improved flail:
I also added a lizardman skull, obligatory back banner and slightly more dynamic posture.

12 Likes