Brawniac's 3D sculpted big hats

Ehi @Brawniac are you planning to release bigger big hat bulls compatible with 50X75mm bases for TOW? Thanks!

I mean in a bigger scale to suit with 50X75 bases

Someone could just try and print one of those in +25-50% scale as test…?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IkvzMJihuY paving the way for colour 3d printing!

1 Like

So sorry for not checking this sooner! I don’t know what to do about the bulls, TBH. I like the ones I’ve made, but they look silly on huge bases. Even worse with converter movement trays! I need to find a solution. But there are many things to choose between… I get a request for fireglaives almost daily now.

2 Likes

Oh sweet!

Here is the next release! Links to be distributed this evening:

16 Likes

He looks amazing!

1 Like

Holy Hashut!!

2 Likes

love the forked tongue

1 Like

These are really, really, REALLY damn nice, I can only hope to some day be able to sculpt like you

1 Like

Brilliant work !

2 Likes

Also, would there be change to have those CD warriors with 2 handed axes to have those scimitars champions have? To represent Infernal Guard with hand weapons and shields…
:pray:

1 Like

Wonderful suggestion!

You are much too kind. Please join my next online sculpting session! It’s free and I go through some tips and tricks that help me a lot.

1 Like

Holy moley! These are easily some of the best sculpts out there. I love big hats!!! Any chance you’re looking at doing big hats with fireglaives??? Keep
Up the amazing work :metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Thank you! Funny story about fireglaives. There’s a vote on at the Patreon. You could still cast the deciding vote. :wink:

1 Like

the Combination Ax-Pistol of Grand Duke Ferdinand I de’ Medici (1549–1609) has bighat fireglave vibes

11 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’ll be on twitch from about 815pm CET

The link is: Twitch

I’ll go through how I make heads and faces for a couple of races, plus talk about level of detail and how to avoid 3D printing “traps”.

4 Likes

I’ve done quite a bit lately, but completely forgot about keeping this blogette updated!
Here’s a snek WIP:
This is a custom battle standard bearer for a really great guy. I would be very interested in hearing people’s input on the poses. Which do you prefer?

11 Likes