Brawniac's 3D sculpted big hats

All of theese are so nice Brawniac!
Have you ever thought about doind Legion of Azgorh type chorfs?

2 Likes

There it was hahahaha

5 Likes

Omg want

3 Likes

Yes! But big hats are my first and true love.

2 Likes

I MUST HAVE THESE TO SUPPLY MY ARMIES OF CONQUEST. HOW MAY YOU GIFT ME PR[quote=“Brawniac, post:4, topic:2169, full:true”]
I think I will save revealing the owners of these hats for later, but here is my collection so far. Including the most ostentatious of all hats!

I hope the owner will be deemed worthy of it!

[/quote]

ESENTS OF THESE. strong text

5 Likes

Hello mister Lord! I am so sorry about the late reply! I really should be online more. These are included in the Patreon. Brawniac Miniatures | Patreon Just subscribe for a month and you get the whole backlog as STLs. If you live in the UK and want them printed in resin I know a bloke…

1 Like

Oh, and here’s a preview for next month:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the effort. Great sight. I’m across the pond in the US looking for someone that prints.
But every bread crumb I get helps. PBH

1 Like

Oh praise hashut this orc is going HARD on the drums!

5 Likes

Oh that pic is just beauty!

1 Like

Those Hobgobbo musicians, that borc drummer and that two hand guy left of the drummer converted to bass player and we have ourselfs Greenskin Jazz Big Band…

1 Like

For ease of use and reference, I am adding all my retro catalogue pages here. Funnily enough, they also work as a, well, a catalogue…

15 Likes

Very nearly there with da orcses!

8 Likes

Hear ye, hear ye! I’m heading to Seattle in late July! I’ll bring some unpainted Big Hat chorfs and hobgobs if anyone’s in the area and interested. They are free if you promise to paint them to the best of your ability!

4 Likes

Next release:

6 Likes

Finally Chango is unchained!

1 Like

Here’s his backstory!

3 Likes

Goblin slaves animosity marker WIP:

8 Likes

Comedy =win for me, great job aa always

2 Likes

My heart swells within me. Look at this absolute unit!
Sadly not a real paint job. Just a render. :-/

11 Likes