Brawniac's 3D sculpted big hats

Another work in progress that I doodle on when I have a spare minute:

17 Likes

They look great as usual. Have you tried to print any yet?

I guess the wings aren’t finished yet. They need to be a bit thicker I would think

4 Likes

Praise Hashut he had his shield with him, would hate to think where that arrow at the bottom of would have hit of not :grimacing::rofl:
Amazing work as ever, can’t wait to see more of that Bull

3 Likes

I have unfortunately had very little hobby time lately, but things may be quieting down somewhat. It’s like there’s a religious festival brewing or something around here. Anyways, I need a general for my big hats, and here is my progress so far:

Stillmania is strong within me, so the magic items are sculpted on him for all to see.

19 Likes

He must have a dentist in his family, great work!!
:hat6: .
:lol0: .
@KhamdrimSkyMaster he’s doing everything with blender! I watched him once working in some magic with Sculptris and i was so much into it!

4 Likes

And a better render:

12 Likes

I really want these heads for warrior and centaur conversions

2 Likes

The spirit of Christmas has penetrated the great skull land! stl of this guy available to print by all the noble readers of this forum! (caveat for lack of skills on my part)
Message me for link until I can get off my butt to find a hosting service.

18 Likes

Me a full figure is something totally different than what I toy with.
Truly well done Marko! :hat7:

3 Likes

So hear me out: As Chaos dwarf aficionados we appreciate anthropophagous Mesopotamian deities with a steampunk aesthetic am I right?

So what I did was I took the Moloch machine scene from the Metropolis and added the brilliantly oppressive Noosphere track from the Mechanicus game. Wonderful result!

The cool bit starts at 1:45: Moloch Machine Mechanicus - YouTube

4 Likes

Masterful isn’t it. Imagine it in 28mm :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Have it next to me!
Really good work! Ofc the model is on the pile of shame now

12 Likes

Amazing to see! I will however, have to put my chorfs on a strict diet of steroids to bulk them up!

3 Likes

Inspired by the latest brazen podcast I have begun sculpting blunderbuss armed big hats!

16 Likes

Hero! I LOVE his expression btw. Looks like he’s facing down a much larger opponent! Haha

4 Likes

Progress! As the sculpting gets more refined, it tends to loose character. Me and Bernini both noticed that. See, we’re basically the same.

12 Likes

Last one for tonight.

15 Likes

These are all great! You’re a true inspiration and no little cause of jealousy.^^

1 Like

Wow those are incredible

I really like the addition of the strap on the one sculpt, these definitely look like they’d fit alongside the old stuff perfectly

Well done mate

3 Likes

Thank you! Being well strapped is the sign of every true chaos Dwarf! I am tempted to add straps to all the blunderbusses. Is this a good idea or not, you think?

6 Likes