Brazen Broadcast Wishlist / Suggestions

My wishlist for upcoming episodes!

1. Named character lore episodes! Discuss what lore there is and maybe some “who would win between Orion or Astrogoth in a fistfight” discussions.
  2. 8th ED LoA vs WaP rules, differences and maybe even some tactics?
  3. Jac could talk how the chaos dwarfs play in his proxy games and mayhap there is some Kings of War expert that could explain how Chaos dwarf are represented in that game system…

Just my three cents! Love to hear you talk, dosnt really matter if it is about this or something else. :candle:

12 Likes

Definitely like to hear about chorfs different systems as well!

4 Likes

@Oxymandias, @chitzkoi, @Reaver

We can work with this i 'suppose?

That said, these do require some homework so don’t expect them soon…

3 Likes

I think this is really helpful, thanks @LaketideMiniatures ! Keep the suggestions coming everyone. We may not get to all of them right away but ideas are always good during the long wait for new releases.

2 Likes

Don’t know whether he has the time or the interest, but I’d quite like a little interview with Xander? Or perhaps such a thing already exists in the previous incarnation of the zine?

2 Likes

Sounds like great suggestions all around!

1 Like

Laketide, I see your brain baby. It is beautiful beyond compare. Look how it sparkles!

Possibly talk about BATG and The members Who joined it/their progress on it

4 Likes

That’s already on the to do list :wink:

oh, My bad. Must have missed that part. But never hurt to ask :slight_smile:

No, it’s not “public” news. We had decided it on iur own :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chaos dwarfs as part of the warhammer armies project please

4 Likes

With the whole cast as predominantly 8th Ed whfb players (who use WAP rules) , I’d want a 9th Ed savvy guest for that. Very very doable though

4 Likes

Chaos Dwarfs in Space - your dream codex for 40k / best “counts as” units for current Chaos Dwarf models.

2 Likes

100% down. gives me an excuse to make bad alphabet soup interpretations of sektor mCcrapichus garbàgeues magnacompactor kits.

and we can talk about malal!!!

Love this idea

1 Like