CDO Secret Santa 2023

Text and image shamlessly stolen from @Oxymandias his old post and edited.

Chaos Dwarfs Online - Secret Santa

Good day Hashut Heads. @Zoddtheimmortal brought up the secret Santa topic on discord and since it’s tradition i decided to start planning immediately!

As always, any interested parties put their name and country down here. We can then pair up members somewhat at random so that everyone is creating a gift for someone and having a gift created for them by someone else.

We will let you know who you’ve been paired with and you can create a gift for that person and work out how to send them between yourselves.

The secret Santa gifts should be something chaos dwarf related. It could be a model, some art or a piece of scenery, a wooden spoon or something. It’s a good opportunity to recapture the old “sending slaves “ system by sending a friend some poor downtrodden goblin!

Please don’t break the bank. Try to use what’s in your bits box or long neglected grey piles of shame. Make it something small and something creative.

There is also no pressure to get this done by Xmas! We’ve thought of this a little late and if it works well we could maybe start it in October next time.
We want to aim at a Xmas opening, and since it’s only October, as suggested previously, there are no excuses! :wink:

Any interested people, please comment below and we can start collating names. Registering will close in 30 days from today!

LINK TO IMAGES FROM EXCHANGE

9 Likes

Excellent!

Im in, uk based

2 Likes

Of course I am in! :hatoff:

I live in Germany.

2 Likes

Sure why not

New Zealand. Double down under
:hat2:

3 Likes

I’m in.

Sandy Pothole, east coast USA

2 Likes

I’m in. DC area, US

2 Likes

And my axe!

UK based

4 Likes

And my eggplant!
Italy base

3 Likes

Cool idea! I’d love to join :slight_smile:

I’m in the Netherlands.

2 Likes

here in Alaska, USA

3 Likes

Bring me in!

From Qc, Canada

3 Likes

I would like to join

My location is Belgium

(PS, for avoiding shipping issues with customs delays making parcels arrive around eastern, if possible, I would love to gift to someone within the EU)

3 Likes

12 people already! Great job :hatoff:

3 Likes

I am in it

3 Likes

I’m in. My location Israel

4 Likes

I’m in, located in Sweden. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Either you’re an extra in the movie It. Or you’re an IT professional.

I’m leaning toward the former but I could be wrong.

6 Likes

Im in as well

Sweden

2 Likes

porque no los dos

2 Likes

where you located, Ironhand?

2 Likes