CDO Secret Santa

Great going, lads! Top initiative. :16:

Looking forward to see all presents exchanged.

2 Likes

My secret Santa arrived yesterday from @Zoddtheimmortal :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: Iā€™ve read the note Zodd (which was awesome btw) but not opened the package yet. Didnā€™t know if we were waiting till Xmas or opening and posting as soon as we have received something?

@Loidrial your package has been wrapped and ready to go nearly all week but my work hours keep preventing me from getting to a post office. This weekend I should be able to send it.

3 Likes

I was planning to wait until Christmas, but I also acknowledge we celebrate on the 24th here, and there might be people who donā€™t celebrate Christmas, so itā€™s all very arbitrary.
Iā€™ve taken photos of my contribution which I will post after it has been opened, so everyone can enjoy it.

4 Likes

Im glad he arrived safely. Post is taking forever at the moment.

2 Likes

I admire your restraint in not opening your parcels. I doubt i have that, i can lie though :17:

2 Likes

Sent mine just now! :smiley:

2 Likes

Mine is in the mail. Happy and safe holidays to all!

2 Likes

My Secret Santa package arrived today, when I unpack it I take photos too! :grin:

4 Likes

iā€™m checking daily the tracking site for mine xD
the one iā€™m waiting is in italy, and the one i shipped arrived to swedenā€¦cannot wait for both to arrive!

4 Likes

oh yeah, also, something i discovered while working, might be somewhat useful info here too:
many tracking offices (like post offices) lose the actual track of your pack once they leave your country, i started using this site even for work.
it works like a charm for international shippings aswell, might be of use for some of you, idk.
ChaosPixelicon0 ALSO i hope this is not spam/is it possible

Ciao!

7 Likes

@Zoddtheimmortal

Thank you so much for the gift! My partner insisted on him going in my Xmas stocking.

A really cool mini, beautifully painted.

Also the greens and pinks are the same colour as my new slaanesh warbandā€¦looks like they are gonna be paying out for some chaos dwarf support! (Which is only right!)

Once again thanks mate. Have a great Xmas :smiley:

10 Likes

look at him! how cool is that!!
ChaosPixel80
lately Iā€™m starting to grow a little bit of love for 3rd ed CD too

7 Likes

Glad you like him. I would have put him on a round base if i knew i was sending to you beforehand.
But with new warhammer only a year or so away maybe this gives you a nudge to do a fantasy helm chaos dwarf army after you have finished your slanesh warband of course :17: :28:

5 Likes

Here is the very cool terrain :+1:, my Secret Santa gift from @badmoongrin:

It fits in very nicely with my existing CD army! :28:

9 Likes

It truly does! So cool to see all this. Great spirit lads!

1 Like

Nice! A very cool piece. Scratch built is such a cool idea for secret Santa actually. Proper bespoke.

1 Like

Man Iā€™ve only just seen this post Iā€™m away on holiday atm - would have put my name down for sure - Anyone wanting a late Secret Santa Swap? Not worried if no takers but just in case anyone has missed out or Is late to the party like me

3 Likes

@Zoddtheimmortal - tell me, did you receive the package with the model?

Not yet zanko. It is probably sitting in a sorting office somewhere. Still awaiting a model sent 1-2 weeks before you sent yours from spain too. Fingers crossed the postal services get their act together soon

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid that the package is stuck in Calias / Dover, because then it will probably take a while ā€¦ :disappointed:

1 Like