Chaos Dwarf commissions by Bluebeards' Clan

When stated that way, it makes me think the plural should be “blunderbi” (ie. octopi rather than octopusses)… unless the root is latin then we are talking octopdus, so “blunderbodus”? …but I digress. These look great and the similar but varied scheme will look great on the table next to the warrior unit. Perhaps a few more splashes of gold would dial that cohesion up even more (ie. ring on finger that I can spot ranked up), but the commission looks amazing as is. Would be more than happy to field this unit in my army! Well done!

2 Likes

Isn’t it “Blunderbusserers”?

3 Likes

Na mate, it’s Blundi’s haha :wink: :smiley:

Well, never though to create such a discussion about blundersuss/es/i/whatever. This is the definition by the Oxford dictionary. I think it’s quite reliable source… BLUNDERBUSS | Meaning & Definition for UK English | Lexico.com

1 Like

But because the web never stop arguing, let’s start a new discussion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blue

Red

or both?

7 Likes

He looks great in any colour!

2 Likes

I agree, seen him in blue, red, black, yellow. A quality miniature that looks good in any colour.

I like the blue though.

1 Like

No no… you have to argue… not agree…

Also… I agree

2 Likes

Even more awkwardly, I think it’s from a Greek root, so the correct plural (which nobody actually uses anyway) is octopodes.

English is the stupidest language, I swear if it wasn’t my native language I’d refuse to learn it out of principle.

4 Likes

Bolt throwers with crew for the masses. Dirty cheap and effective, one of the cheesiest options in my opinion. Did happened also to you that the stoopid hobogoblins become better snipers than elves? When it happens it’s so funny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

i havent hit anything in my last 10 matches with the bolt thrower. yet would deploy it 10/10 only because of the name

6 Likes

One of my favourite albums and definitely one of the best soundtracks for wargaming

3 Likes

Time for Astragoth, directly from the battlefield. Picture credit to my client :cd1991gif:

10 Likes

Stripped Bullcentaurs :shock:

and painted…with battle damage :wink:

13 Likes

And this is how it looks a good job…completed!

Chaos DWarf army for my client :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Another Astragoth for an happy client. This time no paint job but a small conversion:

8 Likes

A preparatory drawing for a new commission!

6 Likes

Cool, didn’t you do something very similar way back? As a Destroyer?

1 Like

@tjub “Cool, didn’t you do something very similar way back? As a Destroyer?”

Actually, this is THAT project. As the pictures from the old forum disappeared I am going to repost here :wink:

1 Like

The client asked me a K’Daai Destroyer from Lammassu leftovers.

This is just the beginning :shock:

10 Likes