Chaos Dwarf commissions by Bluebeards' Clan

Thanks everybody.

I have some 3D printed minis from @Fabelzel thanks to @Loidrial and they are amazing sculpts but as an old hobbyist I still enjoy the pleasure of building my stuff. It’s something unique, the pleasure to feel them in my hands and seen them taking shape it’s unique.
These are simply two sides of the hobby we love so much!

Here are more pics! Now it’s time to build the engines.

10 Likes

Impressive build, really great to follow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not sure which I enjoy more, your builds or your wonderful sketches. They both certainly go hand in hand with your creative side.
And those propellers look familiar, but I can’t remember where I saw them before?
:thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks.

I love to draw and drawings are necessary to have a visual version of my ideas.
So, it’s a win-win situation for me :grin:

Propellers are from the Arkanaut frigate set

1 Like

More pics of the engines…

7 Likes

Work in progress, engines almost done, ready to be attached to the airship.

11 Likes

The support for the baloon, completely detachable :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

Ok, time to assemble the beast!

Seems to fit perfectly! Last touches and it’s done :boom: :love_you_gesture: :cd1991:

14 Likes

The airship looks brilliant! :hatoff: Now I am curious how it will look painted! :skull2:

2 Likes

What an epic build! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve been lurking this build since the start, holy fuck what a bestial commission

1 Like

Time to reveal some better pictures of the final job. The Zeppelin is ready to smash the Britis…ehm the lesser races!
We will rule not only the old world, not just the seas, we rule the sky!!! :cd1990gif:

12 Likes

Epic!

2 Likes

We already had high expectations, but this is even beyond that!

3 Likes

Genius levels of design here. It looks like it came straight out of some fantasy anime film. Very good!

2 Likes

Thanks everybody.

@Zoddtheimmortal I had many references for the design but for sure Laputa, castle in the sky has been something always in my mind.

8 Likes

More pics of the airship because…why not? :cd1991gif:

11 Likes

My Infernal Engineer is checking all details before shipping to the client. As you can see the structure is designed in order to be easily disassembled.

13 Likes

wow, that turned out marvelous!

1 Like

Wow

This is jaw droppingly good :hatoff:

1 Like