Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut

If anyone ever wanted a good deal on a Juggernaut or two there’s a FB user selling off his collection over there. Somewhere in the neighbourhood of $400USD each. Probably not there for long. He’s got loads of other old stuff as well. PM me for his FB username. He has posted to the Warhammer Quest group and a number of others over there. Lots of unreleased stuff and unopened stuff from the 80s and 90s.

1 Like

400usd is a good deal??? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

A Juggernaut is supercool! I’d love to own one someday, but I guess I’ll have to build one myself.

I could print 3 or 4 armies for that kind of cash hehe

1 Like

I know who you’re talking about I don’t trust that guy. He’s not a collector he’s a flipper I lost a eBay bid to him because a week after I didn’t win an item he posted the exact same stuff with the exact same pictures at a 300% markup on the prices that he paid for the items. And did not list that one of the items was incomplete and was missing stuff like the seller on eBay listed . And then started talking later on about like he’s selling this stuff for his dad‘s cancer treatments and blah blah blah when I don’t think he’s doing that I think he’s just flipping at a outrageous mark up.

I’ve been very on the fence about whether or not I was going to call them out on the cancer stuff or the miss labeling of the items. Play either in public or to the Admins of everywhere I’ve seen

2 Likes

I can sell anyone a full jugger for £150, pics whenever

5 Likes

Yikes! Maybe that’s why he’s not on here! Will definitely let folks know if/when I get my Ass Cannon.

I’ve seen him in the trade groups a bit and talked business with him as well. His ethics do seem a bit suspect but I believe he actually ships what he sells.

1 Like