Chaos Dwarf Kickstarter Coming soon from Punga Miniatures

Willy miniatures also do a very nice chaos dwarf team. I think i prefer that to these 2. (Im happy with my gw one though).

Punga unveiled more star players. Oh so nice!

3 Likes

Wow, they are soo good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh my, anyone backed these? It’s quite hard to resist I must admit

1 Like

I did, for Chaos Dwarfs and a bunch of Star Players.

1 Like

I backed these, the giant and Greebo’s kickstarter

2 Likes

That was a great final push by Punga with the bare-headed options and mutations, and with that sweet apothecary and wizard included as well in the basic pledge, this is a very good deal in the end. Not gonna lie, I am a little sad I had to back down from my early bird pledge when Greebo went through, it was a close call between the teams and I just cannot have two “identical” teams. But everyone who is still on this will get a fantastic Chaos Dwarf Blood Bowl team, no question!

2 Likes

Alright chaps, I need more technical expertise from those who’re slightly less incompetent than myself with social media campaigns.

Back when the kickstarter was running, I used a credit card which expired - literally, I’m not joking - on the day before the campaign ended. The payment couldn’t go through, and by the time I checked my email to see the error message, the campaign was over.

Can I still get any of these models? Or are these campaigns like a one time thing which aren’t available after the end of the campaign?

So there is an option for “late pledges” for people who were never part of the campaign. Since you were, but only your payment fell through, Punga should be able to sort you out.
I would advise contacting them ASAP, since they want to close the pledge manager on March 1st.

Just very general, I am sure Punga will then continue to sell the models regularly through their webstore.

2 Likes