Chaos Dwarf Kickstarter Coming soon from Punga Miniatures

That would be awesome because I’d like to support this campaign!

Thank you for the explanation, too. I’ve learned a boatload about the modern web just be surfing on CDO.

1 Like

Nice designs. And hilarious company name if you speak Swedish. :smiley:

Yes, what @tjub said as regard Kickstarters.

3 Likes

Haha, thats true… Never actually thought about that, you and your dirty mind! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Man lär väl behöva punga ut för filerna antar jag :wink:

2 Likes

We are spoiled by awesome Blood Bowl teams! Pungas Kickstarter just went live… I so love these Hobgoblins!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fellowshipgames/north-warriors-fantasy-football-teams-by-punga-miniatures?ref=user_menu

7 Likes

Oof these are awesome (the other three teams as well).

What a time to be alive.

2 Likes

Indeed they are

I was coming here to post it, great stuff.
Guys those are fenomenal! At this point I only wish those were 3d files because I would love to have so many more of those!!

1 Like

Wow not only spoilt for choice but spoilt for quality too, more very good designs

1 Like

Haha a while back nobody would have imagined those words coming out of your mouth :smiley:

I’m a serial hoarder, like every one else xD

1 Like

Alright, I backed this now to save me the 48h-early-bird, will do the same with the Greebo one and then make a decision :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got a pretty cool Cheerleader as well… :slight_smile:

3217306f8e8e4534d7a6e02d0dd4c713_original.jpg

2 Likes

I so much wish those were all 3d models xD
Between them and greebo, might and up backing both, although I like Punga more

I have a technical question here. As of now, the Kickstarter project has “18 days to go.” Does that mean I won’t be able to back the project 19 days from now, or does it mean something else?

That is correct… Though most products are available after they have been released to backers. So you can probably buy the miniatures online in 1-2 year.

2 Likes

The price may also rise if you buy them not as part of the Kickstarter

1 Like

And you probably will have to pay extra for anything you’d might get now as a stretch goal, meaning the more money is collected during the kickstarter, the more models you would get for your pledge money.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses, guys. It seems I have some thinking to do over the next 18 days!

More side line staff, not unlocked yet. But since its free its possible to buy it once the campaign is done if it shouldn’t reach the free level…

2 Likes