Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast #2.5

Congrats man!!!

1 Like

My wife thinks it is absolutely hilarious that there will be Ass Cannon’s all over the place for the contest and is looking forward to seeing the entries, she did actually want to enter the artisans, especially when I said entries did not need to be painted (The one and only time I saw her paint a mini was at a GW hosted paint tutorial I dragged her to where she dipped a Chaos Warrior in a glass of used red paint and water for the final coat) but when I told her she would be required to join the forum and atleast make a few post to say hello she declined, being a little anti social battle axe that she is!
:frowning: I did try to get her onboard but seem to have failed!

So in the spirit of not wasting good idea’s I have stolen her entry idea shamelessly (it was a way better idea than mine) and begun turning it into something physical lol :smiley:
It is coming along very nicely so far and can’t wait to show it off!!

I will not be painting it on the kitchen table this time around so that my 1 year old daughter does not add her own touches to my paint job, I am sure once she learns to type English rather than babble script she will be keen to join CDO and enter contests just like daddy does haha

@Jasko Congrats and Commiserations :wink:

3 Likes

@Deebo we can make a thread to motivate her :sweat_smile:

One of us! One of us! ONE OF US!!

3 Likes

Just rattle can prime it for her and dunk it in blood for the blood god for a truly gory and appropriate entry. Excited to see how the team effort turns out though

Edit: if you get both a significant other and a small child of your beget to participate in CDO I think you have achieved true endgame, like meaning of life or some equivalent notion.

5 Likes

Propose a hybrid model. She builds, you paint (and post ). Win, win!

2 Likes

Hahaha!! Love it!

I had not thought of it that way, that is a great way to look at things :smiley: I think Hashut is also whispering to her subconscious, noticed the other day she had a leaf of paper that she was doing company numbers up on and it was completely surrounded by arrows, it put me in mind of the shining where old mate typed the same thing over and over!

hmmm perhaps I could get her to glue some bits on or something

4 Likes