Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast #3.5

Welcome to a special 3.5 episode of Chaos Dwarf Radio -The Brazen Broadcast. @chitzkoi , @MichaelX , @Reaver and @Oxymandias talk the various entries from the lastest artisan’s contest as well as discuss the creation of three original “asscannons”. Beat your Hobgoblin slave into submission, throw a few Daemons on the fire, down tools and join us as we talk all things Chaos Dwarf! If you want to get involved in our thriving and ever growing Chaos Dwarf community, join our discussion at https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/​ If you have any feedback for the show, ideas about what you’d like to hear discussed, or want to submit something to brazenbulletin@gmail.com #CDO #Chaos #Oldhammer

YouTube (@Nergling ): Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #3.5 - Artisan's Special - YouTube

Podcast (anchor) : Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #3.5 - Artisan's special! by Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast

Podcast (Spotify) : Spotify

Podcast (Apple): ‎Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast: Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #3.5 - Artisan's special! on Apple Podcasts

11 Likes

The assticipation is mighty indeed.

5 Likes

Colour me excited :partying_face:

3 Likes

You’re all doing Hashut’s work. Outstanding episodes so far. :smile:

I look forward to this one even more than usual. For some reason.

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one :hob01:

3 Likes

That’s awesome, looking forward! But I’m gonna have problems… :smiley:

6 Likes

“ I got you fam “

You’ve got 2-3 days to consume it Jasko haha. Because obviously there’s a really tight continuity to these heavily polished and professional episodes haha :joy:

4 Likes

Hey, if bingewatching MCU-content told me anything, it’s that you need to see everything in order :wink:

4 Likes

How will people understand the 1 (or 9) extremely nuanced and nigh incomprehensible inside jokes without such professionalism.

5 Likes

Well, the thing about getting up off the toilet is,

2 Likes

Gotta say, the contests on this forum bring out the best in community spirit and creativity. Lovin’ it!

8 Likes

Great job again guys, great cast to listen to and great looking through all those entries on YouTube

Bravo

3 Likes

Well done guys, excellent podcast as usual.

3 Likes

Great pod, love the discussions! Good compliment to the contests as well. :hatoff:

3 Likes

Great show - thanks for the kind words for my entry

1 Like

Superb stuff, very enjoyable piece and great showcase for all the talent in the forum.

3 Likes

Outstanding episode. Great work everybody, as usual. Such a quality podcast! We’re really fortunate to have you fine gentlemen cranking out these gems. :hatoff:

As to @Zanko 's good entry, the artillery piece is a 1987 Man-Mangler Orc Mangonel by Kev Adams, part of the Machineries of Destruction. I can recommend checking out the pictures of both these warmachines, and the original Regiments of Renown, as well as reading their accompanying background text. It’s often funny and parodic, and occasionally it is exquisitely written.

To anyone wondering, here you can find Chaos Dwarfs Through the Ages, and the original Daemon Cannon sculpted by Nick Lund.

3 Likes