Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast #3

Welcome to the third proper episode of Chaos Dwarf Radio. @Reaver , @chitzkoi @MichaelX and @Oxymandias talk about their current hobby projects, creating Kdaii Fireborn, give our thoughts on the new dominion AOS Hobgrotz and we interview @Tyranno about his work on the 9th age hobgoblin army book!.

Beat your Hobgoblin slave into submission, throw a few Daemons on the fire, down tools and join us as we talk all things Chaos Dwarf!

LINKS: @tjub ’s blog: [WFB 8th] Tjub's blog [Table of Content in first post]

Campaign for real orcs: The Campaign for Real Orcs

@Admiral ty miniatures shadow demon: Greater Shadow/storm Demon 15mm Tjublings Tjubgobs Hobgoblin | Etsy

Tyranno’s blog: https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/dwarvish-mesopotamia/232Tyranno’s instagram: @tyrannosculpts https://www.instagram.com/tyrannosculpts/Hobgoblins T9A book: Hobgoblins - Filebase - The 9th Age

YouTube link: Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #3 - YouTube

Spotify link: Spotify
Apple podcasts link: ‎Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast: Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast #3 on Apple Podcasts

15 Likes

Woop woop! Bring it on

3 Likes

Bit of a tease…

I see the hobgoblin options discussed in last episode are already out of date… haha
Lost kingdoms and gw, probably fabezels too :hob2:

4 Likes

Lots of hobgoblin stuff in this one. AoS hobgrots dissected and @Tyranno give us the low down on his T9A hobgoblin army book :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wait what? We have to record another one? Oh for God’s sake the cheque hasn’t even cleared for episode 2 yet

3 Likes

Is that 8pm in UTC?

Sorry @Ihsan997 thats me being Anglo-centric : 8pm GMT

2 Likes

Updated the info now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good shit

3 Likes

Yeah should be right up your street @IronHaiden

3 Likes

The more you think about it, the more it becomes apparent we are on the cusp of a golden age!

8 Likes

New episode is live !!!

4 Likes

My Stone Trolls having seen this have been staved off from the pantry for another week, always great seeing another ep

4 Likes

Lovely jubbly

5 Likes

Great episode especially grand to hear @Tyranno talking about 9th age hobgoblins. Thanks for the shout out as it was me the created the sub forum for hobgoblins before you had a chance to :hobkhan:

8 Likes

Legendary @IronHaiden !

2 Likes

Oh god, I’m on half of the episode so far, as usual listening on my radio in the car.
Aside from, chaos Dwarfs genie wtf, thx for the mention xD I’m now at the part of the WHAAAG PLAYER. and boy o boy, if that’s me.
But you all already knew that :smiley:

4 Likes

Finished the episode! Probably my fav so far!

Anyone says anything
@Oxymandias : interesting-interesting

That’s basically your catchphrase in all those Episodes

6 Likes

Hmmm interesting interesting Eddy

5 Likes

Finally getting to sit and listen to this, hour in already while finishing up my July project and really enjoying

3 Likes