Chaos Dwarfs Offline 2023

Definitely up for this, and should be able to pick people up from the “airport” (southend airport is basically a bus station).

3 Likes

Hahaha @Bassman I’ll organise an elephant for your victory parade a la Claudius

3 Likes

Yeah also happy to help out with lifts from the inaccurately names “London - Southend” haha

2 Likes

Hey, we added a new runway!

Now it’s like a bigger bus station.

3 Likes

Although I will say, if you’re unimpressed by our airport, wait and see how grim our bus station is!

4 Likes

Let’s not forget the haunted dancehall vibe of the arcades.

2 Likes

Look, you have to launder money SOMEHOW and cash only businesses are hard to find. But if you start maintaining them then it’s less cost efficient!

3 Likes

upping the thread

Guess we should not let the planning slide too much…

3 Likes

Btw, did I miss the CDO2022? Or where are the photos/report? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, its been great haha, we planned on creating a zine around it but then summer and real life hit hard… It’s in the works, @Jasko is taking the lead :smiley: np pressure

4 Likes

Literally today we talked about it again. There’s so much we want to re-tell. And as with so many things, if you have grand plans but little time, sometimes instead of just doing something small everything gets stalled. But something will come, that’s certain. We’ll put everything together we have and then have a look at which format is best to get all of you to enjoy it.

On it

Independence Day Salute

6 Likes

Looking forward to it. It seems as the world returns from the covid shutdowns, freetime has taken a back seat. Obligations and responsibilities always come first, but I’m def missing the Zine and Podcasts. At least we still have the regular Golden Hat contests!

3 Likes

200w

:cry:

3 Likes