Commissioned a drawing of Hashut

Hey everyone.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I wanted to contribute to the community.

I’m a Total War Warhammer player and I was reading some lore and getting hyped for their eventually release. I realized I wasn’t finding any depictions of Hashut outside of some vague symbolism, so I got together with an amazing artist who made it happen.

Credit to: Trollfeetwalker - Professional, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
https://visdave.artstation.com

22 Likes

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

An image truly worthy of Hashut himself

Amazing work, thank you so much for bringing it here and welcome!!
Are you looking forward to TWIII? what do you think of the Khorne and Kislev dudes?

This picture is interesting for another reason I cannot share yet, maybe soon though

4 Likes

Awesome! Nice to see the Father of Darkness beyond just an icon.

2 Likes

Would make a great standard for the battle standard. Reminds me of zodd the immortal

3 Likes

Brutal
__:hourglass_flowing_sand: __
:cry0: .

3 Likes

Amazing work, thank you so much for bringing it here and welcome!!
Are you looking forward to TWIII? what do you think of the Khorne and Kislev dudes?

Oh yeah, I’m outrageously excited for game 3. Total War got me deeply invested in the Warhammer setting and I’m so eager to see everything fully realized. Khorne looks fantastic so far, and I hope they flesh out each god to that level. As far as Kislev, I’m curious to see what kind of niche they carve out for themselves to make them feel distinct from how the Empire, Bretonnia, and eventually Cathay will play. Do you play as well?

This picture is interesting for another reason I cannot share yet, maybe soon though

And that sounds intriguing!

Thanks everyone for the great welcome.

3 Likes

I enjoy catching up on YouTube videos more than anything, haven’t had a gaming PC for a while now but maybe one day soon

It’s great to see the Old World come to life through those games

Didn’t mean to be so cryptic :cd1991gif:

4 Likes

Excellent! Lovely design, masterfully executed. Great art piece commissioned. Thanks a lot for sharing, and three cheers for upcoming Total Warhammer III! :beer:

I first saw it on Reddit and added a copy to a folder of future upload to our art compilation. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

@GhraskDragh , now we’re all grilled and curious. :smiley:

4 Likes

So I’m going to read between the lines and say Ghrask is entering an asscannon that looks eerily like this art in just a few days time. Acceptable and minimal remaining wait time. okay thank you bye.

Edit: I already said thank you so now you have to do it

2 Likes

That is indeed a very bad ass picture, love it! :hatoff: :beer:

3 Likes

:hashut1:
how damn awesome!
tho it’s nothing compared to our fellow here:
:hat8: .
:hatshut: .

3 Likes

@Loidrial hope to see Hashut with a proper pizza hat. :wink:

1 Like

Decidedly improper pizza hat, sorry for this

7 Likes

Well met, welcome to the forum and thanks a lot for sharing this amazing artwork! :hashut1:

3 Likes