CompleteDisruption's Blog for Painting

Hey everyone! Im new to Chaos Dwarfs and Legion of Azgorh, but ive been painting and collecting Miniatures for a few years now. I learned of this site and the discord, and have been somewhat active on the discord and thought I should post a blog on CDO. So here we go! (Time to see if I can manage to do this right. Oh well)

13 Likes

Im focusing on 3D printed stuff mostly. Lots of Lost Kingdom miniatures, and some random stuff I have managed to find online through lots of searching. But there will be some GW stuff, some third party. And occasionally some Nurgle stuff will slip through. But here are my Fireglaives

15 Likes

Hey! glad you made the jump to the discourse! Welcome! I like your paint scheme, the red mask reminds me a bit of hell boy :slight_smile:. Can’t wait to see more, keep 'em coming!

4 Likes

I am loving the Hellboy look too. Great stuff and welcome aboard.

3 Likes

Welcome to discourse, the heart of Zharr Naggrund! :hatoff: :beer:

2 Likes

Good to see you here. Great start to the blog! I’ll watch this eagerly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello again everyone! I paint slow hahaha. Work certainly doesn’t help, and running two DnD 5e campaigns also doesn’t either. But here is a current WIP of some Ironsworn/Chaos Dwarf Warriors. These are some more Lost Kingdom Miniatures. Also I got a new fine tip brush, so should be able to get nicer detailing.

Oh and the arms are currently printing, so WIP of them soon?

9 Likes