Duncan's Army

Yes of course you can use the photographs on your website and shop as long as you think they are good enough? I am not the best of painters by a long way, but I did enjoy painting these. I used the same skin colours as I use for the Tjublings. I have done this for all the 28mm Chaos Dwarfs I have. That is not very many to honest, just a small warband really.

1 Like

Nice job on these Duncan. Some striking colors and they contrast your chosen skin tones nicely.

@Jackswift, would you mind see if you can find it again?

Came across the original a few months back. Will see if I can find it. Cheers!

1 Like

I have finished the Doom Diver catapults. The two of them have a Tjubgob preparing to get onto the device in order to be propelled into the sky and rain doom on some unsuspecting foe, or himself! I would like to get another character set at some point in order to make another flying Tjubgob.

2 Likes

I don’t think I posted these a few weeks ago when I did them. Flying cloud Tjublings.

4 Likes

I found a couple of flamer teams in my spare Tjubling box. I have a couple in the army already and now they have a couple more, so four in total.

2 Likes

Great idea with a Tjubgob-flinger… Ill have to do one of my own as well, they need some indirect capability! :stuck_out_tongue:
Superb conversions @Duncan!

Love the idea that you have a “spare Tjubling box”! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Admiral, you’ve got to give the man som Balistas as well! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Those ballista look great, also that huge horn and is that a Tjubgob drummer I see on the standard base?

Do we have the making of a Tjubgob regimental band here? The Tjubs and Tubas! :joy::rofl::grinning:

Not to mention that massive cannon thingy? It looks like something those Bull Centaurs could wield were it on a couple of wheels? You could have mobile artillery. Or mounted on a gunboat or steam tank. In fact a steam tank with giant horns and massive cannon and/or rockets covered in Turkish style rugs. Could be the Tjubling equivalent of a SOB exorcist tank for the vacuum grub cult! What a good idea I must build one when these all ecome available.

Yes I have quite a good Tjubling and now 'gob bitz box from all my conversions. Things like when I change out weapon arms, or if I make a new unit then it is often cheaper to buy a maniple or two with postage costs. Then there are loads of spare Tjublings to adorn steam tanks, general’s bases etc. So it is sizeable and sometimes things get lost and forgotten.

2 Likes

The Tjublings are looking to return to the Moon as quickly as possible, hopefully by 2021. Today they are launching a new orbital rocket capable of carrying the still in development Tjub-Cap-1. capsule. :new_moon_with_face:

In order to make the Moon shot the rocket will need a 2nd stage to push it to a trans lunar trajectory, again still in development. It is hoped that the side boosters will either be able to be recovered and reused or even better fitted with a warhead and targeted upon separating from the main rocket body upon an upsuspecting enemy city! :joy::rofl::laughing::rocket:

3 Likes

Haha, there will be some kind of “guitar player” as well… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I think it would look good on a ship as well!

Haha, love that rocket! Over here at Factory 3 in Tjubba-Tjudanzk there has actually been drawings and plans for a similar, one off, project. The dreaded " Tjubshuts Hammer". Not much is know at this stage, all expected precautions and executions have been made to ensure top secrecy…

1 Like

I have completed a unit of 12 Bull Centaurs for the Tjublings army complete with the new command figures. I am reasonably sure I have another unit of Centaurs which I painted a while ago but I will have to look them out and take a picture of them altogether, a mass of Tjubling cavalry of sorts.

3 Likes

Here are the little ships I painted to represent part of the Chaos Dwarf fleet.These are the ones that were advertised on the forum. They are 3D priñnted and are very nice little models similar to the Man o War set from back in the day. I really like them and will probably be ordering some of the other races on offer.

5 Likes

Cool, they look great. Are you using them for Man o War?

I would if there was someone I knew who was interested in playing it, but alas nobody I know cares for fantasy stuff. The people into wargaming I know are only interested in historical stuff which whilst OK and can be fun, can also sometimes be stuffy! :slightly_smiling_face:

So really I am just collecting the models because I like them. I would like oneday to play again but it is not my main motivation for collecting. Same with all my fantasy and Sci-fi stuff really. Like my GW W40K stufff, nobody I know plays it, it is not popular around here, just historicals.

3 Likes

I have painted up a unit of Tjubling lancers to form the core of any potential cavalry. I have one akready so with these four that is five in total.

6 Likes

Glad to see that you got to do your unit of lancers, really cool! :smiley:

The lancers came out great and continue your scheme beautifully.

![20201028_183316|666x500](upload://xaU5o0F9hXLKm4Ybqj5COLz82ZZ.jpeg

Here are the storm demo s I painted which could line up with either the Tjublings or the Tjubgobs or both together even.

4 Likes

Glorious work, @Duncan! The first storm demons painted that we’ve seen. What a feisty horde! They look alive.

Glad to have you back @Duncan and cool to see some updates!

1 Like