Dwerrow Zharr -13th Oct - Mini Magma

Great sculpting work, mate! He looks wonderfully 90s :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You have the talent to start your own line of cd sculpts for sale if it’s something you would consider

3 Likes

Very kind @Zoddtheimmortal but I’m not there yet. I’m okay at imagining a face and then making it but things like arms and legs , I’ve no experience in.

I’m with Zodd, thanks Jac!
Your faces have great personality. With that conquered I think you’ll find the rest falls into place. The face is usually the focal point anyway. You can always hide other mistakes with cloth… or (Hashut forbid) rope…

3 Likes

Please no more rope! :pray: with armour! Nice square feet and fingers

2 Likes

@Tyranno supplied me with some boars and chaos helmets a little while back. I finally got around to using them!

Plenty of greenstuff included for the Joins and one oathmark dwarf hero added. I’ll also be printing some Warploque chaos dwarf centaurs for these and using some of @ATOM ’s old school dwarf centaurs as well. These things are supposed to be gribbly mutants so I think the variation will go a way towards selling that chaotic look :slight_smile:

(Edit - baby wipes in the background haha. Life with a toddler in the house :man_shrugging:t2:)

10 Likes

Mate… don’t disrespect baby wipes… they are part of our default groceries since '16 :slight_smile:

Also… cool models! They’ll look Bad ass when they are painted!

1 Like

They look great :+1: those helmets really make them. What sets are they from? I would search ebay for them maybe…

I like about 10 centaurs in a unit as they are basically light cav like orc boar Boyz. Strength :muscle: 6 though, pretty killy

Flipping love centaurs haha

2 Likes

I think they are the new chaos warriors from the start collecting box? Tyranno sent them to me

2 Likes

Correct. A mix of Chaos Warrior and Chaos Knight from the start collecting box.

2 Likes

Super sexy photo shoot for the main thread.

Here we have The Arch Arsehole, Molek Zonk, leader of my Merry band of Dwerrow!

Then we have the gunners and swivel gun (thanks for helping me source this @chitzkoi )

Finally we have Barbakul, the poor big hat doing penance in the chaos wastes painted expertly by @Jasko in a recent emissary exchange!

13 Likes

Enter, the standard bearer of Walhut!

20 Likes

One word! Perfection!

2 Likes

Love it, but the walrus could use a little hat… eh? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Love it!

Got to be the army standard…at least for now. He does look like a berserker.

2 Likes

I really hope the perfect flippery tail tip of that weapon was premeditated Walhut aesthetic

3 Likes

I updated , improved and finished the whirlwind I started making months ago :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Very nice, the Ogre is a perfect fit.

1 Like

Looks great! Was worried I put u off a bit, glad I didn’t.
Those atom Taylor hats doing the work!!
Couple of mould lines visible before you paint it

Looks great! Badass army overall, love it!

1 Like