Ex 40k (now TOW!) Slaanesh Warband

Very nice work, what do you think of the new models?

1 Like

fantastic goat! does it comes that way already or is it a conversion?

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

Come like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quite impressed. Enjoying the sort of Persian themed slaanesh mortals at the moment.

The underworlds gangs are always such lovely sculpts but can be quite hard to customise.

However I’ve actually been given a second copy of this gang as a mate of mine who runs a hobby shop got sent a defective sprue with a few bits damaged. So converting these models and creating a second version of them is probably something I’m going to do at some point!

2 Likes

They are great models these warbands, be great to see how you get on mixing them up a bit with that bad sprue.

The Goblin Wolf Riders are on my list, I think this new Season may be some of the best Warbands yet…Pirate Vamps (maybe) and Lizardmen ftw

2 Likes

Yeah those gobboz are amazing. They need a proper full unit in that style in AOS.

And yes vampirates haha it’s all I hear on twitter - surely it’s going to be a thing ?

It’s got to be right? The Underworlds clue is hard to see as anything else once it’s been said, I wonder if they’ll be a one off of part of a large army too :scream: I can see pirate vampires floating through the Realms as a thing :grin:

1 Like

Oh could definitely be a thing. People are hyped for it

1 Like

Gorgeous work all around, and marvellous Daemonette musician!

2 Likes

A slaanesh chaos gargant joins the party.

Had a lot of fun kit bashing this blasphemous cow monster

11 Likes

I think that is one of the weirdest giants I’ve ever seen, totally chaotic! Nice job^^

2 Likes

Exactly the effect I was after haha

1 Like

Somehow on a Slaanesh model that beer belly looks more like a pregnant belly. :thinking:

4 Likes

Great conversion and painting! That might be the coolest Chaos Giant I’ve seen. The complete warband must look awesome on the gaming table :16:

That‘s very unsettling and very true. :01:

2 Likes

horns aside, this is what i used to look like after christmast eve dinner with my family

4 Likes

An exalted chariot (one of my Xmas prezzies ) done!

7 Likes

Hmm, its odd but I do find this “cow” more disturbing than the original… Great work!

2 Likes

The vampirates seem to be popular in Total War and among the fanbase, so it would make sense to capitalise on that.
Then again we’re Chaos Dwarf fans and that didn’t really work out :24:

2 Likes

Very disturbing giant, and marvellous paintjobs all around! Lovely chariot, though those sculpts do make me appreciate Juan Diaz’s Daemonettes all the more. :14:

1 Like