Fabelzel miniatures and stuff

Sweet. Trying to get back into it. We also want to get into Mordheim so 6th edition seems like the place to start

1 Like

Where in Ireland? We have a map of our members locations throughout the world. I sense a new power is rising in my areaā€¦

3 Likes

Any new addition to the range from @Fabelzel ?

Moving back to Clare. We have a 17 mo th old girl who hasnt met her granny yet due to covid so will be nice to be home with family.
I believe there is a good gaming group in Linerick due to the Gathering store.

I am getting a mate to print hobgoblin wolves and hero on wolf. There are some patreon remixes of his sculpts then so have artillery crew and hob gobbo wolf rider command to get from those files.
The ogres are pretty recent i believe and they look amazing. Think Dark Omen style ogres

1 Like

Also forgive any missed replies, i am not huge into social media type things. More of a lurker and admirer of painted minis

1 Like

So out of curiosity, how do these Patreon things work that have been going for a while? If I sign up next month do I only get access to things made from that point onward, or will I have to pay separately for things created in the past (before I join), or once Iā€™m signed up is it just a giant blast from a firehose all at once and access to the entire history of creations??

~N

2 Likes

You get access to everything ever. Im in my 2nd month. Ā£3.60 inc vat

5 Likes

Different patreons handle it differently.
For Fabelzelā€™s one, as Zodd said, you just get access to a cloud storage and itā€™s all there.

3 Likes