Fabelzel miniatures and stuff

Hi folks!
Some of you already know me, I have posted something on the fb group this last month. They suggested me to do the same here so here I am!
Here I show you all the digital models I have sculpted so far for my patreon project. You can download all the stls at this link Thingiverse - Digital Designs for Physical Objects.
I have still to print and paint them but I hope some of you will anticipate me in this task
Enjoy!

Zel

10 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

These are great! :smiley:

2 Likes

finally here!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa i need to ask a friend to print them!! :mad:
.:hat1: :top2:
.:head3: :head1:

2 Likes

:hat1: Wow these are nice!
:head3: Amazing work.

You, err, wouldn’t by any chance be working on some Hobgoblins with Bows and Wolf Riders, would you?

1 Like

Amazing work. Id love to get a unit of these one day. Cant be long before we see some painted by someone?

1 Like

We greedy bastards
:skull1:

2 Likes

It’s a sickness

1 Like

Thanks guys. I think I will sculpt cavalry and archers in the future. At the moment the supporters are voting and the choice seems to be fought between dwarf blunderbusses and hobgobz command group!

4 Likes

So buzzing for this project @Fabelzel !

Will definitely be printing and painting some of these when I’m set up.

1 Like

Hah, also both most excellent choices :cd2010:

2 Likes

Hi!
I have sculpted a Sorcerer for my warband,
you will be able to download the model at the end of the month through Thingiverse, meanwhile Me and Patreon supporters are going to enjoy the model before, a friend of mine is already printing mine :slight_smile:
hope you like it!

3 Likes

15 Likes

Oh my Hashut

This is glorious

@Fabelzel im currently committed to so many armies that an army of these is going to have to wait. But…a mordheim warband is very achievable :stuck_out_tongue:

Would there be future plans for gunners and slavers? The mordheim rules use slavers with man catchers. If not I’m sure i could convert something up.

Mate so impressed with each and every one of these but the sorcerer is the best to date.

1 Like

I am looking forward to getting my greedy mits on this one!
As always, such great models @Fabelzel

1 Like

Man please make my hats xD we need to make this real! This Is so great! Next step will be the same model with a flat top head so se can go crazy and stack stuff on it xD
:top2: .
:tower5: .
:tower4: .
:tower6: .
:head1: .

5 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: A monopose warrior with a flat head and a few different hats to stick to him

Hey @Fabelzel, I printed some of those beautiful minis! I’ll try to paint them soon!

They print fine and fairly easy so good job!

I’m not sure what to use them for but they might end up in a mordheim warband…

7 Likes