Fabelzel miniatures and stuff

Looking sharp!

2 Likes

Neat! Do you have Classic big hats for comparison?

2 Likes

Absolutely lovely sculpts! It’s so rare to have digitally sculpted miniatures with old school aesthetics.

5 Likes

Nope, only original models I have is forge world warmachine crew.

These may be the minis that make me buy a printer, so good mate

4 Likes

Many thanks guys! Love to see so many prints around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally getting some love from my printer after threatening it with the ol’ ultra violence… Came so close to throwing it down the ramp today.

Anyways, printed up a storm this evening, after making peace with the bastard, all the prints were your models and I must say they look even better printed and sitting in the hand… although my BATG score (yet to be tallied and posted) is about to go through the bloody roof lol
I will try get some pics up tomorrow.
Can not wait to see what you release next :hatoff:

4 Likes

Cant wait to see some painted pieces :slight_smile: working hard on infantry with rifles in these days…

2 Likes

17 Likes

Ohh they look sweeet! I just downloaded the new Sorcerer you released :smiley:
Evil Dwarf Sorcerer by Fabelzel - Thingiverse
Looking forward to getting my mits on those blundies! :beer:
Time to warm up the printer!!

3 Likes

Oh my days @Fabelzel

So so so good!

2 Likes

Dude, all your stuff is so awesome! :cd1991gif: So much love and skill in there. Your minis have all the personality that I sometimes miss in 3d sculpts. Great work.

4 Likes

Honk honk so horny looking at them.
Damn i Wish i had a 3d printer (yet happy i dont lol)

5 Likes

This amazing sculpt was just previewed on @Fabelzel Instagram. Really tempted at another go on CDs. :grimacing:

15 Likes

Dooooo iiiiiiit

Your work is what convinced most of us to get into CDs . It’s only right that we start a never ending cycle of inspiration so that none of us are every truly free again haha

7 Likes

Helms , masks or big hats?

I think you should start, as urgently as possible.

That latest fabelzel sculpt looks amazing!!

2 Likes

Created an account just to comment. The models @Fabelzel has made are amazing. I printed some recently and am looking forward to starting a 6th edition ravaging hordes army.

Can I ask if the excellent hobgoblin wolfriders and chieftan on wolf are going to be available to download soon?

7 Likes

Welcome @Schism666 - be sure to blog your progress!!!

2 Likes

@flagellant04 is our spiritual liege when it comes to all things 6th edition, there’s a whole faction of the forum who play it as their main game.

3 Likes

Thanks. I am moving back to Ireland from NZ in a few weeks so not much time for hobbying yet. Having fun writing lists tho

1 Like