Faces of CDO - A Portrait Thread

The original website had a thread where those willing to do so uploaded pictures of their faces so people could put a face to a name. I see @Lord_of_Uzkulak , @GhraskDragh @Abecedar @ryanamandaanna @Fuggit_Khan @Xander and others there! Including a particularly amazing photograph of @Loidrial being @Loidrial

It’s not for everyone, some like to remain anon. But if it’s your cup of tea post below with a picture of your gorgeous mugs and I’ll update to this main thread in much the same way as the original. Let’s see who looks the most like a real chaos dwarf! :cd1980:

@Admiral

@Adrian

@Bessron

@Bolg

@chitzkoi

@denelian5

@Drexxl
IMG_2963

@flagellant04

@Freakshow668

@Fuggit_Khan

@GhraskDragh

@IronHaiden

@InsectoidPoet

@Jackswift

@Jasko

@KitbashCat

@Loidrial

@MichaelX

@Morhgoz

@Nicodemus

@OrkReich

@Oxymandias

@Reaver

@Stumpy

@Sjoerdo

@tjub

@Vapo

@Xander

@Zanko

@Zoddtheimmortal

13 Likes

I should probably start. This is my face. I grew it myself.

8 Likes

Well you’ve all seen my face on my discord profile pic, which, why people dont use their faces for that is beyond me, but,

Here I am in my natural habitat of a rooftop bar in brisbane

and here I am in my workplace format, in the curio room at maison assouline

7 Likes

Love this combo @chitzkoi

He works hard. He plays hard. Hahha

2 Likes

ive lost a fair bit of weight since that second one…

2 Likes

Mate weight flux, as I’ve said to you before, is a part of my life haha. I’m always either heading towards being overweight through self destructive eating habits or heading away from it through unsustainable diets and health kicks but never in or out of shape for very long. Yet to find the balance in life I guess haha

1 Like

distinct lack of photobucket watermarks on these

2 Likes

Yeah man not OG enough haha

1 Like

Known from wanted posters:

5 Likes

Anonymous yet epic. The karak “no one” clansman and possible Eversor assassin: Admiral

1 Like

I must hide my face in shame. I do not live up to my ideal of physical beauty: Short, fat, bearded and angry!

Calling fellow troll, I mean esteemed face-poster, @thommyh for support. Show us the hunk of the year. :tongue:

Hahaha you’ve come to the right forum hahaha

2 Likes

Well, you all know I’m an idiot so

9 Likes

“That isn’t even a Chaos mutation, you’re just born wrong,” as a wise man once said. :tongue:

2 Likes

This is zodd pre daemon form. This is also zodd hammered but trying to hold it together but may be sick tomorrow. IMMORTAL! (UNTIL tomorrow)

10 Likes

Face Curtain…
That’s a good band name.

EDIT: this was difficult to find. Displays average enthusement levels when appearing in a picture

Some things never change…

11 Likes

Nice , if ihad enough hair I’d have it long, 80s style . 3 photos but still no idea what you look like haha

I thought oxy looked like Enrique Iglesias for a min there…maybe his bro!

2 Likes

I could be your hero baby x

1 Like

@Loidrial amazing haha. Crazy good photo

@Reaver - man of mystery and possibly cousin It