CDO Hobby Space

So, we have Faces of CDO - A Portrait Thread and various handy-men and thats all cute and fine… But show us the magic place where sweat and blood are spilled in equal parts! :skull1:

Ill start of with mine, recently moved so its still pretty sparse…

6 Likes

Lovely space. If you want to see what mine currently looks like just Google “The London Blitz” and look at the images. Similar to that.

I’ll tidy it up and photograph at some point! Great idea for a thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl:

…we used to run atleast one of these threads back on the old forum. :slight_smile:

Welcome to my office(s)

Office office: for painting and printing

Kitchen office: for sculpting and kitbashing

Floor office: for basing

7 Likes

One of these days I take neater shots. Primary work desk as an old fold up desk in the basement; found on Craigslist and refinished. Quite a bit of storage underneath, and it’s useful that I can close it all up when needed. Planning to build a bigger paint rack that wall mounts to the side of the desk. I have a secondary cutting board that I use as a mobile desk, pretty much all over the house:

Also have a secondary workshop for the heavy lifting, tools, and storage. Running out of space, so trying to downsize stuff I’ll never get to.

Cheers, JR

6 Likes

This is my hobby room while gaming.

I’ll add one when it’s in painting mode later

8 Likes

I’m kinda ashamed!

5 Likes

Don’t… we’ve all been there, some of us permanently

2 Likes

i have none lol
always put things and remove them from the living room table

2 Likes

Haaa random piles scattered around my house. I need to organise this mess!

I even bought myself a proper desk, I just forgot to buy a chair at the same time so it doesn’t feel worth the effort of rearranging everything til I have somewhere to sit.

6 Likes

I used to do the same as @Loidrial, set out everything on the dinner table and then clear it all off afterwards.
Slowly over time, all that extra effort went away, not sure if it was laziness or just answering the commandments of Hashut…but now we just eat at the coffee table instead

6 Likes

Totally agree. In the rare occasions where I can work from home, this is what’s left behind

2 Likes