Faces of CDO - A Portrait Thread

Ooh, great thread!
Always fun to see people, and their weird bridlike Headwear, on here.

Me, a few weeks ago.

Me and my godchild (mostly because we look good in our accidentally matching outfits…)

Me, my wife and sofie, our oldest, 4 or so years ago.

The kiddos and me after I return from a weekend renovating the vacation shed.

Forging a dragon cane head with a classmate.

And some pics from when I still played music, including 80’ hardcore :wink:
FB_IMG_1633959044548

13 Likes

My wife, our kids and myself :slight_smile:

@Fuggit_Khan Wow that Lammy looks amazing! I’m currently tuning a old 1953 wideframe vespa faro baso, bringing it from around 4 to 14HP :smiley:

12 Likes

Mate you’ve got a lovely family there. Lovely portrait :slight_smile:

I’ll add you to the top post in a bit

1 Like

There is so much wholesome energy on this thread

3 Likes

Absolutely. Look at us. Total humans.

1 Like

bliep bloop. err… i mean yes

2 Likes

Okay well we are all humans and Eddy is a bot. Confirmed.

1 Like

I love the level of ska enthusiasm in CDO, crazy how many similarities members tend to have besides a love of angry stunties!
Here’s my mug -

9 Likes

I know right?! Such a weird crossover. Makes me wanna do a ska related conversion at some point. Mind you, I chequerboard everything already haha.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered whether the old orc painters were rude boys with all their checkerboard patterns back in the day

2 Likes

Could be🤷🏻‍♂️

Punk and metal certainly influenced a lot of those old minis. Was definitely part of the “zeitgeist” at the time.

Hey, who are you calling bot? I identify myself as Android C8

3 Likes

Heres a bunch of nerds, all post Army, a couple pre surgery, all getting furrier by the day.

The little girl goes by Scarface (Scarlett) and the boy is Domingo but generally answers to nothing at this point. The wife is still in the service, taking care of my broken ass and the kinder.

10 Likes

Mate lovely pics of the fam. However I’m picking cigar chewing badass for the main post haha

3 Likes

Haha, here’s one form the Archive anno 2009! :smiley:

Looks like there is a bit of a beard off going on here. Many a chaos dwarf would be proud of

1 Like

Yeah… it like I feel inadequate with my 2 week beard…

1 Like

Haha “pro soviet” :rofl:

1 Like

Anno is with 2 N, but ano is anus so still ok

2 Likes

Hehe, jupp… It was a running joke that I was having more medals than general Zhukov! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes