Forum Game: The story of Zirkan the Scarred

The idea of this game is to continue a story started by, in this case, me. You can take it anywhere you want, but respect forum rules! To keep the story going please try to keep your post between 50 and 100 words.

Zirkan the Scarred
Zirkan, a lowly dawi zharr with high asspirations who will one day be known as Zirkan the scarred, was looking over the horde of greenskins being readied for combat. He had never seen that many of the black orcs in his life. The Scorcerer Prophet is convinced they will turn the tide but Zirkan is not convinced!
“They can’t be thrusted… I am telling you Verkan, they can not be thrusted.” Zirkan said.

Just post a reply with the next paragraph if you want to continue the story!

4 Likes

The consistently stoic Verkan nodded in gruff agreement…

After his blunderbuss was cleaned and reassembled, Zirkan and his comrade edged their way past the mutated boarish daemon chained to the aft end of the Juggernaught siege engine. Reaching the vantage of his mid level posting offered a thankful degree of separation from the greenskin rabble milling about below. Send them forth to die in droves, he thought to himself. I’ll certainly not hesitate to unleash a volley even if it clips as many greenskins as the enemy.

4 Likes

As the horde of greenskins began their charge, Zirkan cocked his blunderbuss, taking aim at the lead black orc. He squeezed the trigger, sending a blast of fire and smoke towards his enemy. The orc staggered but didn’t fall, a loud bellowing roar echoing across the battlefield as it continued its charge. Zirkan quickly reloaded, muttering to himself, “I knew they couldn’t be trusted. I told you Verkan!”

3 Likes