Golden Hat XLI - Voting!

I suspect big custom energy.

I’m sure we’ll get a WIP if we wait patiently for results, agonizing as it may be.

6 Likes

Wow, massive amount of entries guys! Ill have to give them all a proper look through again, well done! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t2:

5 Likes

It is done! After much deliberation, I have decided and sent the votes! It was difficult as long not to commit me, again congratulations to all participants for the great entries! :hatoff:

5 Likes

Haa, it is always a great surprise what and in what form the community presents the chaos dwarfs here.

I also had a hard time limiting myself to only 3 contributions. Now I have decided and am looking forward to the announcement of the results.

Joining in with you guys is actually the greatest joy for me.

6 Likes

Voting was difficult as usually. But I’m also every time surprised by the number and quality of entries in such a, I’d say, normal-sized forum.

6 Likes

tooo muuch quality

7 Likes

Amazing stuff! Will some time to go through these. Great work CDO!

7 Likes

Still culling. I’ve narrowed it down to six

7 Likes

Outstanding work, community!

7 Likes

Voted!

7 Likes

Marvellous entries and great attendance! Well done everybody. Voted.

5 Likes

Really hard this one, but my votes are in. Well done everyone.

5 Likes

My votes are in. Excellent work, all contestants! Tough choice, even more so than usually. :hatoff:

5 Likes

Yeah that was a tough call. Amazing job everyone :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah, Very tough call at the end. My Votes are in though

6 Likes

Fantastic list of entries, and a really close vote for me. But now my votes are in, congratulations again to all participants!

5 Likes

Voting was tough! With so many entries (and prizes) I wish I had more votes.

Here’s hoping the Brazen boys might do a play by play on the next broadcast! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Speaking a bit for the group here. I think we’ll be relegating ourselves to more general topics as clearly the contest cadence outpaces our own.

So there’s no toe stepping if anyone else is seeking to record a contest focused chit chat.

4 Likes

Results are live! Congratulations to ALL

2 Likes