I will have a submission I’m proud of this time. I have a little touch up and my entry will be ready to get some shots done… I feel good to have gotten this one done with time to spare. For the SPOONS! ![]()
Photos are in - yay me!
Good luck everyone!
I will have a submission I’m proud of this time. I have a little touch up and my entry will be ready to get some shots done… I feel good to have gotten this one done with time to spare. For the SPOONS! ![]()
Photos are in - yay me!
Good luck everyone!
Cant believe I started my entry MONTHS AGO in advance and it still looks like im not gonna make it in time. Damn it.
Not because im pouring hundreds of hours into it but because I simply dont have time to paint
I need that spoon! About time I paint a Chaos Dwarf again!
I hear ya’ Leck. Someone forgot to tell life that you need hobby time. Only way I ever get anything done is I set aside time that is specifically “paint time.” Save a nucular bomb dropping, no one is allowed to interrupt that. It’s not always practical though and I have noticed that on days off, there are tiny lashes all over my arms and ankles where I’ve been whipped by my Chorf overlords… ![]()
The point is simple though, this is supposed to be fun. If schedules don’t fit, don’t stress on it. There’s always the next round…
Paint minis
Sleep at night during weekends
Pick one. Choose wisely.
Just a lil over a month to go folks. Make sure to get your entries in to do honest battle for the All-mighty Spoon!
![]()
Ok I painted the model. Finally. Gotta make some small cleanup and take pics
Tomorrow gonna be it!
Entry submitted (my first time!).
Am I allowed to post my modelin my painting topic before contest end? I’m not sure.
I’d assume not. Not before the results are out.
Keep those pictures under wraps until after voting. It is meant to be somewhat anonymous ![]()
Congrats! I’m excited to see what you and others have whipped up for this.
And as Jasko said, from the moment the contest is announced until the results are revealed do your best to keep your entry anonymous.
Waiting to share your work is a commonly expressed pain that other CDO members can empathize with but it is fun to see the tradition of a surge in blog posts when a contest concludes.
man i see this only now ahuhuahua it’s wonderful! might try painting one myself aswell ahuhuahuahua
also, after exactly 2 years since my last partecipation (aug 2024), my entry is in!
![]()
In bocca al lupo Loidrial…
Make each tier after one of your sketches haha, with the innermost a secret warlus.
Just a couple more weeks folks!! Get your entries finished!
I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it, some minor real life thingie has come in the way of having painting energy and time for the next months. Guess the little bit of limited time left until august next year (nothing serious, just getting married which takes tons of preps) will be spend on painting the upcoming Gundam Assemble (yeah, gundams, my fetish lol)
Congrats!
Maybe you could find some common writing among vows and the scribes contest.. then again, mayhaps not..
We’ll miss your entries, they’ve been a consistent staple of the current era of contests but we’ll be here when you return with paintbrush itching for beards and hats.
Thats my entry in! Everyone else…get your arse in gear! Get it done!
Phew, entry submitted. Should have finishes ages ago, but better late than never. About a week to go, lads!
If I’d have known spoiling the themes in advance would yield such an unprecedented magnitude of Jasko participation I would’ve started long ago!