Golden Hat XLVI: Characters and Heroes

Not gonna lie, having that roadmap is massively motivating for me! I’d def vote to keep it like this. But it was also a perfect storm with the Helsmiths army box, a general yearning to paint more and a clear vision for the models…

3 Likes

I’ll definitely consider keeping a forecast going. Even if it’s only one contest ahead. Curious to know what others think.

2 Likes

I like having an idea of what will come. So yeah, my vote is thumbs up on the road map… Gives time to think about future entries.

2 Likes

I’d love to participate, but this time I’m out. :smiling_face_with_tear: Too much stuff going around…

2 Likes

I’m in! :sign_of_the_horns:

5 Likes

One more day!! :shock:

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Ok gents, time to wrap everything up. It’s been fun, but now that Eddy’s back in the game, us common shmucks have no shot

2 Likes

The supplicants to my almighty favor have been displayed for all to feast upon.

3 Likes

i was going to say “BULLSHIT” even before watching the post.
now that i saw the models, :porco: Porco Dio Mega Bullshit :piss:
there are so many entries much better than mine ahuhuahuahuahu

2 Likes