Golden Hat XXXIX: Bull/Boar Centaurs

@Shef @Dwarf_of_Dark_Renown good on you guys, the cdo comps are a lot of fun and there are even prices to be won!

Soon you’ll be addicted :mask:

10 Likes

I am still waiting for my order, when it arrives I will have to see if my ideas can be realised. In any case, I am curious! :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks @MichaelX :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your entry. These comps are great fun

7 Likes

They are basically what keeps me motivated

7 Likes

Okay, my creations are coming along. I’ve got big IRL commitments coming up at the end of June so I’m really trying to get this wrapped and entry in so that I can still be part of this.

4 Likes

So… the missing parts arrived today. Let’s see, I’m not really convinced, it will definitely be different from most of my models. I am curious myself what the BC will look like in the end. :thinking:

3 Likes

Okay! This competition is a good inspiration for getting me to work on my paint project. I’ve finished aboiut 80% of the submission and should be done with the rest in 48 hours.

5 Likes

Fortunately, I still have some time. At the moment it’s very warm here, I’m tired from work and the tax advisor is coming soon - bad conditions for tinkering and painting. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Always like your centaurs eager to see what you come up with next!

4 Likes

So far only the rough concept is there, now I have to think about the details and model much worse. I hope it works out, without many attempts! :wink:

5 Likes

Okay, so 95% done on painting and basing. Now I just need to work out how best to take the photos…

8 Likes

That’s a bit enviable! :wink:

4 Likes

I ended up taking like 20 pictures before I scrapped them all cause lighting. Figured it out but it was a pain getting good angles with limited amount of pictures

3 Likes

Okay DONE!

Now, how the frag do I do proper photos…

2 Likes

What can I say … all suck … nothing has worked out well so far. :mask: Everything looked like shit. I have to start all over again. :mad:

3 Likes

I have barely got as far as opening a tab and printing some base(s). A very peculiar tab that I had to quickly close in shame when someone was looking over my shoulder.

4 Likes

Okay guys, I’ve sent my entry in. Be nice, it’s my first time :wink:

5 Likes

Don’t worry with my crappy one in there too they will never know which one you are

3 Likes

So … 2nd attempt.

Now I have “sacrificed” a really cool miniature and now I’m building the centaur. I hope it will be as fancy as I imagine it. Will be in any case for me absolute “new terrain”.

Let’s see how it will look tomorrow after gluing together. :thinking:

6 Likes