Golden Hat XXXV: Chaos Dwarf Warriors

Don’t know, I sacrificed my counting hobgoblin

I would like to finish 1-2 more models, then photos will be taken and the entry submitted!

PS: Entry is send! ;o)

2 Likes

I‘m sorry to ask this, but do you think that a tiny extension of the deadline might be contemplated? My painting schedule for last weekend was foiled, and two or three more days would really do the trick for me. If it‘s possible in fairness to everyone, of course. :blush:

Two or three more days might actually suit my work schedule better as well. Would others be fine with it?

1 Like

I would say No. Because I’m mean and Nasty.

( its okay by me)

3 Likes

No problem with it here. Especially if it means we may squeeze one or two entries in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can only agree with that! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m definitely keen on an extension - have some time free on the weekend to paint but there is no way I can make the current deadline - I got sidetracked making a Mordheim board

4 Likes

I think i have finished my entry. Of course im looking to see as many finished entries as possible so no problems here with a little more time for those that need it

4 Likes

Ooh pics?

1 Like

7 Likes

First pic still needs some swamp pools applied - it’s a two sided board so I’m working on the other side atm - the other side is flatter and will probably/maybe have more or a leathery look

2 Likes

Top work!!! Very nice

1 Like

Roger that, due date is now 25th of October. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks, everyone! That extra weekend will be just what I need to finish my entry and take some decent pictures. Hashut bless your beards, folks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My photos are now out of date. Painted more cds…drat…

@Zoddtheimmortal, just send in the new photos. Everyone can resend and update their entry howerver many times they like before the deadline. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol no worries i suspected as much and didnt submit. I just have to avoid the rain and darkness. In this country…not so easy! ( northen ireland)

Better leave photos till sunday incase i get another one done :wink:

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the extended time - now I have a chance at trying to get something done hopefully - cheers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My sleep deprived, 3 projects at the same time at work, wife’s motherhood leave being over, renovating the garden AND wel… plain chaotic ass thought the due date was the 26th!

Very happy i only lose 1 day due to the extention! :rofl:

I’m 99% done so I SHOULD be able to get it done by Sunday!

5 Likes