Golden Hat XXXVI - Winners!

This is the way…

3 Likes

Even if a little late … congratulations to the worthy winners! :tower4:

3 Likes

Another idea for a comp oneday and would be mutated chaos dwarves. A band that strolled a little too far into the realm of chaos or a bunch that thought drinking daemon blood and eating its flesh was a good idea. Or a bunch of hashut followers that evaded the fall of doom into the lava, they hide in the subterrerean (cant spell it ) depths to avoid their fates. Kinda like the hunchback in 300.

4 Likes

You could go really wide on a contest:

Children of a Flaming God

Dwarfs and Daemons

The Fast and the Furious

The good the bad and the bearded

The guns of Zharr Naggrond

The Charge of the Heavy Brigade

Oh so many possible bad plays on old films…

I need to get out more I think.

5 Likes

I really really like this idea

3 Likes

Steam engine joe and the ziggerat of doom
Hatman / hatman returns
the dorfinator

2 Likes

The Sorceror of OZ

2 Likes

The themes probably need to stay large or else we’ll have to revisit old themes (which I’m not against since the first Golden hats were eons ago and most members weren’t there back then).

In fact the more I think about it, the more I’d like to see what new people can create on these old themes!

:hatoff:

2 Likes

Since we have a new hobgoblin auxiliary book for the 9th Age coming up how about mounted hobgoblins including heavy cav, hobgoblins in howdahs on mournfang or mobile bolt throwers

2 Likes

Ohh this is very exciting, I have an awesome idea for a Chaos Dwarf weapon I am pretty confident I can build out of a little bit of this and a lotta a bit of that haha :smiley: I think Hashut will love my creation muahahahahahaaaaaaaaahh :hatshut:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!
Well done all, another amazing Golden Hat! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This idea I like a lot. There are many early Golden Hats that I wish I’d been able to partake in.

2 Likes

Yo yo yo - yo everyone who entered or followed this competition, new episode of the podcast is a golden hat special where the regular hosts go through and discuss each entry.

Going live Saturday at 8pm UK time (adjust for whichever of the mortal realms you reside in haha)

I’ll make and post a proper thread when it’s out :slight_smile:

9 Likes