Hello!:)

Hi to all of you,
since im finally starting my Chaos Dwafs i was thinking that i need to sign up in the comunity. This will for sure help me keep going and give some helpul advice. Im happy to be here in a place where ppl’s feel and share the same love for the big hats.
best regards.

17 Likes

Hello friend, and well met!

You’ve certainly come to the right place. You’ll find lots of hobby blogs where people showcase their armies if you’re looking for inspiration. You’ll find an overview of existing (and OOP, sadly) model ranges, fan fiction, artwork, tactics for various games and editions and also an offtopic section for all your non-chaos dwarfs related hobby. We also have a Discord server for hanging out and talking, if you’re interested.

Excited to see what you’re cooking up!

3 Likes

Welcome!

You’ll surely find something to your liking on here! Are you planning to post a progress blog of sorts on here too?

4 Likes

Welcome!
What kind of CD force are you mustering for Hashut’s glory?

4 Likes

Welcome welcome!! :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: are you planning to open your own thread with your wips and army?
Do you already have models or are you still looking around?

3 Likes

Welcome, here at CDO the best forum in the world (and beyond)! :beer:

I can only agree with the previous speakers and wish you lots of fun, stimulation and inspiration here!

By the way, we all like to see photos of WIP and painted miniatures, war machines and landscapes! :wink:

2 Likes

I have a complete forgrworld range around 5000pt.
i must admit back in the days when i was a little kid looking at 1990 CDO i had this a repulsive feeling… this changed with time and now im sad i did not pick up that range. Around 10 years ago i made this huge purchase by forgewold because i did not wanted to miss them as i did for the previous models.

7 Likes