I need opinions - hats or no hats?

As per the title - which do you guys prefer?

9 Likes

Hats!!!

But maximising variety is best.

5 Likes

Those are some darn fine sculpts my friend

I really like how each one has their features, be it scars or missing horns. The hats to cover that up to a point but as Chitz variety goes down well around these parts :grin::+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you! I paid for them myself! Ha

Lost kingdom miniatures if anyone was interested

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
So many sculptors about now I thought I was looking at more :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Hats, definitely.
I have that set and, while they are excellent, they lack individuality and all look the same except for some slight variation in the horns.

3 Likes

That’s interesting…did Lost Kingdom perform a custom job?

Hats, by the way. Always hats.

2 Likes

I like both options,

The standard warriors in my unit don’t have a helmet, the elite units then get these beautiful helmets.

1 Like

It was released on their Patreon, the files are available to purchase from their website though I am pretty sure

2 Likes

H :top1: H
A :tower4: A
T :tower6: T
S :mad0: S

14 Likes

In this instance, I’ll have to say Hats.

2 Likes

Always hats :hatshut:

2 Likes

Prefer hats as we’ll… But you could always mix in your army. Use hats for Champions or vice versa, specific units?

2 Likes

I have mainly hats but throwing in a few hat-impaired does make it look more varied.

You could print 1 or 2 hats and add them to their base with a bullet hole or tie them to their waist.

5 Likes

Or stack hat on hat. That’s a new Off topic tread.
“Hats on hats action”

5 Likes

“Two hats, one head.”

3 Likes

Both will give you more options! The hats versions do take the top selection though if “There can be only one.”

2 Likes

Depends on the project.

The hatless heads could be for a unit of lowly honor-less chaos dwarfs who haven’t yet reach the social power level to wear the famous hat or have lost this privilege.

The hated ones do look very cool in any situation. I’ve personally used them for my Infernal Ironsworns to great results!

8 Likes

Hats or no Hats?
:thinking:
That’s like asking Prime Rib Steak or brussel sprouts.

Big Hats :heart:

8 Likes

Cut the tops off the hats and make them helms? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hob2: :cd1980:

3 Likes