Iceman's chaos dwarves

Hi there fellow followers of Hashut.

I created some conversions of bull centaurs using chaos steeds and dwarf slayer bodies.

A good friend of mine encouraged me to create this topic to share my work.

Most of the paint is contrast paints and some metallic colours from the citadel range.

I hope you like them.

More pictures to follow of further models and additions to the army to follow.

Praise Hashut!

18 Likes

They look great! Nice colour scheme

1 Like

Yessss @Iceman ! Glad to have you making the leap from the FB to the discord. These look class - proper old school feels. Love the reds. Look forward to seeing more!!! (Full disclosure I’m the mate whose been bugging him to share some to his work :tonguewink:)

1 Like

Oeh! These look great! And I’m not saying that because @Oxymandias made me do it! Not at all!

But for real… they are gorgeous! What is their butt armor made of? I like their Mohawks!

1 Like

Also… there’s there’s rule here (that I totally made up just now) that if your first picture post is this cool you have to share more asap…

4 Likes

That looks great. What’s your recipe for bronze? I’m a big fan of those rings, they look great! Especially the bright green as a contrast, well worth the time they must have taken

1 Like

Cheers buddy. I’m really happy with how they turned out :slight_smile:
The rings are really simple to be honest.

Base coat of leadbelcher, then mithrill silver over the gemstone part. Agrax earthshade over the band and then the gemstone paints from GW. Soulstone blue and waystone green. Its really effective.

2 Likes

The bronze is leadbelcher base and then Gor Grunta Fur contrast paint. Then agrax earthshade. I try to keep it simple.

Butt armour is made of chaos steeds straight out of the box.

1 Like

Oh there will be more incoming pretty quick, I have 5 more volunteers to become 4 legged ha ha.

1 Like

Mutilating those dwarves into the very thing they seek to destroy…very apt…a good come uppance

2 Likes

I’m a simple chaos dwarf pirate. If I see an eye patch, I spam the like button. Simple as that. Hats off, great builds and excellent painting!! Can’t wait for more.
.:hat4:
.:head4::+1:

2 Likes

This is good! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Bloody well done, the slayer bodies make real good for this conversion! Cant believe I missed this 1st time around… then again I am know to get distracted just like I am now playing around on the forum instead of making sure my daemon smiths are busy preparing my new weapon of mass destruction! :hatshut:

I am going to go whip my slaves now…

1 Like

Mohicaned macho bull centaurs. Gorgeous!

1 Like

As promised I have completed the next 5 bull centaur conversions and got them all painted up. Hope you like them.

Praise Hashut!

13 Likes

Very nice! What a unique unit

1 Like

They come together really nicely! I need to go find part 1 me thinks!!
Well done mate :hatoff: :beer:

1 Like

Ahaha electric boogaloo. :joy::joy::joy:

Looking super sexy @Iceman . Centaurs ain’t bad either

2 Likes

Many thanks dude, I am so pleased how this ‘small force’ is growing.

3 Likes