"In which we imagine EvilFuzzyDoom happy" [BATG 2024]

Thanks Reaver!

BATG has been a huge boost for me, not only hobby wise but in terms of understanding my work ethic and approach to larger projects. I haven’t really managed to apply it to anything in my work life, but it’s still gains.

I know I can make a photobooth but I have limited space, so I have to be able to pack it away. Just straight-up buying one that folds up is easier. I will start using a lint roller though.

Speaking of gains? I’ve painted two heavy weapon teams, which - as per the last few years - I count as 2 models each. It’s because there’s two dudes on the base, and because I never moved on from 2nd edition in my heart.

With that, I have finished two units, and figured I should pull out the photobooth. I’ve upgraded my phone and need to re-learn how to work with it in a way that produces pictures that aren’t bigger than the board’s upload limit, too!

The first is a command squad, with all the options available. I can run it as a Cadian Command Squad or a Platoon Command Squad, and if options come back, I have those too.

The other is an infantry squad, with options to run as a Cadian or a standard Infantry Squad. Again, future-proofed and past-proofed while I’m at it.

This actually marks the completion of an entire platoon, compliant from 3rd through 7th edition. It only took twenty years! I only wish I had a good way

I have another platoon almost done so I will probably have some more pictures of finished, outdated Cadians soon. The third platoon is… yeah, still coming.

BATG Score: -21 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes