Introduction about me

Hi frens I’m new to this site. I didn’t get to play WHFB or experience it at all (was born in '04) but I still like the Warhammer Fantasy setting, and especially the Chaos Dwarfs. Learned about the setting itself from Vermintide and Total War Warhammer, and learned more about the Chaos Dwarfs by just reading their lore. Fell in love with them because they’re so damn cool from the tall hats to the cool beards to the cool aesthetic and lore. I’ve known about this place for a bit but I come here now because I just would like to discuss Chaos Dwarfs with fellow Hashut followers while I wait for the DLC to release. Anyways this is long enough, hi everyone.

21 Likes

Hi there pal and welcome! you surely choose well!
even if you never had the chance to play the game, there is still the possibility to get the models and other STL sculpted by other members here around!

Also, if you’d like, we have a discord server as well where you can chat even more with the rest of the community
welcome welcome!
:top1: enjoy your staying :shed:
:lol0:.

4 Likes

Welcome! As I was a long time lurker myself before posting, I know you’ll be in good company! :grin:

1 Like

If nothing else, this sentence alone would have been the golden ticket, friend!

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

THESE WORDS :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

Welcome to the party

3 Likes

Welcome! certainly an exciting time to be a chaos dwarf enthusiast! Glad to have you on the forum, this is certainly THE place to be.

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to bring another into the out of the light and into the shadow of the Father of Darkness :icon1: :mask:

3 Likes

G’day. My big question is as always "where are you? Folks are few and far between in my neck of the woods. And info for an old fart. What is a DLC?

4 Likes

Downloadale content

Its like new features for an existing game.

5 Likes

Back when the world was real, this was called “Add-on”.

2 Likes

@Kuanor I beg to differ. I vividly remember the shit storm about the Oblivion horse armor DLC. That was in 2006 (so famous indeed, it made it to the Wikipedia page on DLCs). Add-ons were something you bought at retail, that was the difference. Since nobody does that anymore, add-ons/DLCs are basically the same now.

Anyway, @TallHatSorcerer excuse the ramblings of us old men haha, welcome to CDO!

4 Likes

I assume this is just what you were expecting when registering here, right? :smiley:

6 Likes

aaah, I see. A video game. My era was space invaders and Asteroids etc. No down-load-ale (spellcheck dear MichaelX) stuff for them.

2 Likes

Downloadale should be a thing though… just saying…

4 Likes

switch to downlowdale and you have a skaven undercity name for right beneath averland or somethin

2 Likes

But how’s the ale

2 Likes

Thank you for all the warm welcome frens, came here just to expand my tastes and hobby too. I still paint miniatures (albeit Warhammer 40,000 miniatures) but I actually did manage to buy a unit of Daemonsmiths from Forgeworld before GW took Chaos Dwarfs down from there, so now I gotta find them and paint them up. But thanks for all the welcome

4 Likes

You can set up a blog for your 40k minis here too if you’d like. Some people even paint… :poop:elfs :poop:

In all seriousness, all is welcome here. You probably wont even get razzed for it. As one member stated how you can shoot at elfs if you dont have any elfs?

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Chaos Dwarf content for space invaders would be awesome! I can just see a screen full of laughing CD

:cd1990gif: :cd1991gif: :cd2010: :lammasu2:
:lammasu1: :cd2010: :cd1990gif: :cd1991gif:

head emojis advancing across and down the screen in sinister unison…

Welcome indeed @TallHatSorcerer

3 Likes