Kev adams cd sculpts

Woah man this look so great! Standard bearer is majestic! Gotta make those models!
I’m starting to like 3rd ed look more and more

3 Likes

Those look fantastic, really dig this version of the chorfs

3 Likes

Matt broughton posted an update on his chaos dwarves on facebook. There will be 12 sculpts eventually.

Looking good so far

12 Likes

Very cool guys! Like them a lot! :beer: Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the models will be released!

2 Likes

Oh I like these.

I think I’m getting more and more nostalgic.

The minis look somehow like from the first editions.

2 Likes

"Classic, these will go straight into more than a few Old Hammer armies! :smiley:

These are awesome sculpts!

i even forgot about this great thread, did the sculptor ever release the first models up here?

Apparently these are going to be part of a Kickstarter now. The one with the banner looks awesome, definitely going to have to pick that one up.

4 Likes

Totally. Can’t afford to miss out that one!!

1 Like

oh that would be excellent!! Any hints on when(ish)?

A worthy sacrifice to batg!

2 Likes

Update today:

Facebook link

Quite large. More akin to the Kev Adams Ral Partha dwarves. Though anyone could use these as character/leadership figures with other units.

17 Likes

Its probably pretty obvious…im getting these…!

:wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link and compiling the pictures. These are beautiful and super tempting. Guess I can’t delete my Facebook account if that means missing out on things like this…

2 Likes

They aren’t really to my taste as something I’d buy (if I had a 3rd ed style dwarf army then I might), but Kev Adams is always great at truly embodying so much character into his models. These look so cool.

I would love to get my hands on the models, so if any of you (@Zoddtheimmortal :wink:) know how to get them… please let me know! Because I think they’re great and would fit perfectly into my 3rd edition collection! :beer:

3 Likes

Incredible! Totally missed this the first time around. I will absolutely be picking up some of these

1 Like

They remind me a bit of the Iron Claw range.

His latest update is that he will be selling these at BOYL this year for 60 GBP for a set. Site is expected to be running by late September/early October!

3 Likes