Kev adams cd sculpts

very exciting! watching with great interest

Here’s the question an uninitiated, who or what is BOYL? Unfortunately I did not really find what I was looking for on the Internet, so who can give me a little more specific information?

2 Likes

I discovered it few weeks ago from @Filmdeg
Bring Out Your Lead, it’s an oldhammer style event
If any of the Brits from cdo will be there, hell get probably commission from the community. Surely from me :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

3 Likes

6 Likes

From me too! :hatoff:

1 Like

Pasted from his website, paimon miniatures;

For anyone attending the annual Bring Out Yer Lead event in Newark this year! (4th-6th August)…if you want a set of the twelve Kev Adams sculpted Chaos Dwarves, please message me to reserve them.

Out of respect for Foundry hosting the BOYL weekend, they will not be sold on site. However, you can make arrangements to collect them from me outside of the event hours nearby etc.

The price will be £60 for one twelve figure set. All metal and lovingly sculpted by Kev himself (and based on artwork by Jamie Sims ex-Asgard and Citadel).

Thank you!

Andrew May Hi Andrew. The website will be up and running in September/early October. I’m based in the UK but will ship to Europe and USA.

So anyone hears tge models are up for sale on the website…shout here!

3 Likes

i love how those are constantly on point
you gotta make a thread in the library

2 Likes

Memes are ephemeral, it’s best to wave at them as they pass by.

There are so many at this point it’d be hard to ketchumall.

1 Like

I’m aware I’ve not been active so much on these forums :frowning: but I’ll be at Bring Out Your Lead playing Mordheim! We’re giving John Blanche a lift there on the saturday. Come say hey if anyone else is there!

8 Likes

And it’s live! At least on facebook :slight_smile:

He did mention that he will make additional runs once these sell out. No timeframe on that though.

7 Likes

@zanko alert alert alert!

1 Like

Thanks to your message i ordered a set, cheers flag :cd1991gif:

3 Likes

I already sent @Filmdeg on the spot to get my 2 sets ahahhaua you’ll never know what you could do with the second
Or even with the first. Paint I hope ahahuaua

5 Likes

I also got a set of the Kev Adams models from @Filmdeg!

3 Likes

How many sets did filmdeg buy? Lol

Glad not them all at any rate haha

1 Like

One for myself! They are wicked. I was chatting with Matt Broughton who said he had something like 40 sets cast up originally and only had a handful left over.

3 Likes

Chaos squats and fantasy monsters are next he says.
Right up my street again

1 Like

LOL he is a biggun!

Cant believe how fast i got them

5 Likes

JeeeeeZ those are massive! I saw they were placed on 25 square base, but those are bigger than nelson black orcs xD

1 Like

They might go well enough with bob olley chaos dwarfs, knightmare games. Bederken cds?

Can always upscale 3d printed models too

3 Likes