Loidrial's blog - Pizza, Mandolino e Nani del Chaos

Kinda of. It would be perfect with night goblin old plastic set, those with all the parts separated, early 2000 but i never found them around ever since.

Those you mean are a reasonable alternative, especially those with fur hats matching kinda the oglah khan Mongolian styke

4 Likes

Wait, are you looking for the heads or the bodies (or the whole kits)? Cause I’ve got like 15 heads lying around…

1 Like

I would have thought the goblin heads of the similar gobbo regiment are more hobbo like. Those night gobbos as a model are really big compared to the later versions. Probably could represent hobbos as is

They were Amazing, much more detailed and much bigger, i remember those clearly in my old game shop.
They are still short, the head Is big, yeah, but the body Is still tiny. If you glue them on the plastic skaven stormvermin you will get an amazing unit
:hat1: .
:head3: .

AND WHAT’S IN THE BOX #3??
What am I gonna receive in few days? Idk, i cannot see properly what’s inside.
I think it some nerf gun. yep. defenetly.

8 Likes

An incredibly expensive book by the looks, ahh I remember the days you could pick this bad boy up for around $40, now people want $140+!! Awesome book though, congratulations on acquiring a copy :beer:

2 Likes

I’ve yet to own a copy of this. So congratulations @Loidrial but watch your back. I may or may not have sent a contingent of hobgoblin assassins from Albion to Tilea to find you and retrieve this :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Congrats, the army book is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

no no no, fuck that xD got it for 60 euro + 8 shipping lol it was in italy!
i was randomly checking 3 days ago Facebook market and i found it ahahuahua

@Oxymandias i will have my bulls greeting or not greeting at my door!
@Bassman the power of facebook marketplace. bought and sold so many accidental things there xD

8 Likes

Sweeeet

1 Like

That’s a great bargain :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Awesome! Great buy! :cd2010:

Holy moly, I can’t believe those prices :exploding_head:

I remember the days when people would practically throws these books at you ;p The book and Astragoth seemed to be the most common Chaos Dwarf things for a while…

2 Likes

I see the same cd book for £60 on uk ebay now if any1 else is jealous…

Always looking for cheap chaos dwarves…hard …

I was buying that, but then 15pound for shipping and 20 for import due brexit, 90ish pound as result =110 euro
:hat1: Got it for half
:lol3: .

1 Like

Eek feckin brexit…i cant buy anything from europe on ebay any more either +20% tax… i guess the hurt goes both ways…

1 Like

I feel like I should sell my book now? It there a “going rates” thread on this forum yet? ;p

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: White Dwarf presents Chaos Dwarfs at Tradera

@Loidrial Thanks for splitting the topic, I didn’t mean to clog up your thread!
Just put it here because people were showing an interest. Could probably just have linked it myself though but didn’t think of it at the time🙃

Congrats on your aquiry of this beautiful book! I bought mine some 10 years ago and considered it to be expensive then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12 Likes