Loidrial's blog - Pizza, Mandolino e Nani del Chaos

@Goltor @Admiral well guys, this is your fault.
lets’all welcome HATSHUT
.:top1:
.:tower4:
.:tower6:
.:hatshut:

gonna continue on the emoji thread

6 Likes

Haha, that’s even better! :beer:

. :top1:
. :tower1:
. :tower2:
. :tower3:
. :tower4:
. :tower5:
. :tower7:
. :tower6:
. :hatshut:

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Good job!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Skyscraper hats, GO! :beer:

3 Likes

Just imagining a sorcerer and his entourage all having tower hats and then the sorcerer summons the power of his underlings by voltron-ing all their hats into a megatower hat for ultimate power

3 Likes

OMG I nearly woke my daughter laughing my ass off to that!!

3 Likes

That Hashut symbol is genius.

I’ve done a little “reimagining “ of that rune for an upcoming project. But it is currently top secret :shushing_face:

3 Likes

:hat1: Knock Knock
:head3: Who’s there?
:hashut1: Hashut
:shock: Hashut who?
:top1: .
:hatshut: HA! SHOOT 'EM!
:dead: x____x

goddammit this was my project for orctober. it’s fucking february lol i suck!

17 Likes

Looks amazing @Loidrial -!great work!

1 Like

“HA! SHOOT 'EM!”
:smile: hahaha, that’s my kind of humor ^^

Looove the colour variations on the wolves, it looks fantastic :slight_smile: It almost makes me regret switching the classic wolves for Chaos War Hounds on my Ooglah Khan and his boys. Almost.

3 Likes

Looking great. Cant wait to see novembers stuff! :hashut:

2 Likes

Although they are only a few dirty greenskins, they already look very cool! :wink:

2 Likes

Sometimes perfection takes time and these look perfect mate!
Also love the knock knock joke! haha
My kinda humour too @denelian5 :smiley:

3 Likes

Made me laugh so much

1 Like

so let’s go in order
thanks guys for the compliments! glad you liked my oglah unit!
@denelian5 i have to say, i focused a lot on the wolves, i wanted to rewamp those old model with a fresh paint job and i’m so so so happy how they turned out

@Zoddtheimmortal @GhraskDragh yeah, now i’m ready for paint session november 1998 with the Oglah Khan lord (forgot his name, was zomething like kazzak khan i think)

BUT WAIT
YOU KNOW WHAT?
do you know who is the fucker that just opened his sealed blister only to find that THE FUCKING ARM WITH THE SWORD IS FUCKING MISSING?!

I quickly took my blue stuff and copied an oglah and a scimitar hand of an orc pirate i have from Blackscorpion minis and this is what came out
immagine

Once painted should work out, but seriously. fuck this shit. i kept this mini for almost 1 year now, finally hat the time to paint it, and this happened.
oh well, this is what i have now and i hope it will look good once done :\

edit
thx bluestuff, tomorrow under a better light and once totally dried i will make few adjustments but i’d say it still works

6 Likes

Great Stuff

:hat1:.
:tower5:.
:head3:.

3 Likes

That would be Ghazak Khan :wink: One of my favourite Hobgoblin models ^^

That’s just crazy about the sword, if I’d had a spare one it would have already been in the mail for you :frowning:

The only “sad” thing about the model is that the wolf is soooo big compared to the classic goblin wolves… I realized this when I wanted to make a second mounted Hobgoblin Hero from my spare Ooglah :confused: I just had to literally cut the wolf up and make the body and legs 1,5 times as long to match the look of Ghazaks wolf^^

My Ghazak plus Ooglah Khan conversion

*You have to scroll past the bull centaur and a Hobgoblin before you get to the good part

1 Like

incredible job from your thread! might get some inspiration with those few 3rd ed dwarves i got!
plus as i salready told you, i love your gronkos! :hashut:

and fantastic work on that larger wolf too! looks fantastic! i have 10 oglah and 1 Ghazak (i remembered almost the name i see) so will make just that.
my heart wont live thrugh another missing arm :sad:

1 Like

I know it s a known matter, but skaven plague monks make some nice hobbos gits bodies
Some tests i made some time ago, the Blue One was a test piece for bloodbowl

If only there were easier way to access tho those fanatici heads!

4 Likes

Are the older larger goblin heads too big? (from the spear/s. Bow set) . You get tonnes of spare heads wth those