Magma Dwarf Hero free Stl

Thank you for your support. :pray: the warriors are to the most part support free. so printing should be easy but with frozen resin it will get difficult. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on putting this together @LordKrell will be all over this if I ever get around to getting a printer

1 Like

Sounds interesting, unfortunately I don’t have a 3D printer. :sad:

Thank you,
I bought a elegoo mars last year and it is fantastic and easier to work with as I thought.

1 Like

ezgif-2-a026c799c86b

@LordKrell here it is. A bit shiny in my light box.

3 Likes

Well… gif compression sucks…

3 Likes

outstanding paintjob. Especially the nice effect on the hammer!! love this!. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you have a page or something i can mention when i put this on insta?

unfortunately no. I have only my Gumroadshop as official side. I am no professional seller but I am happy that the people like the minis.

1 Like

Ill add the gumroad and the thingiverse page then of insta allows it.

Nice, thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Maybe you can do an instagram or something. upload wip and such there.

The next unit is ready to go:

:slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

I have to jump in and out of this thread very quickly… otherwise I’ll find myself in a deep rabbit hole of a new scale, a full army, a resin printer, and wayyyy too many things for my glacial painting. Keep up the great work, awesome sculpts, awesome prints, painting, all of it.
:hat6: I’m leaving
:tower5: now
:hatshut: BRB after I run away from devices that would allow me to impulse buy all the things

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Thank you man. I know what you mean.

1 Like

Next unit is ready.

2 Likes

What more do you have planned for this range?

I’m really looking forward to the warmachines :smile:

Are you just working on the classical models, or might you also add some more recent units like the Hellcannon or Iron Daemon?

1 Like